Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1915)
Shawnda W.
Tampa, FL
This is one of my favorite foundations in my collection. While it is an thick formula it does work well in covering and concealing any imperfections on your skin. The is a full coverage foundation and can look cakey if not applied properly to the skin. I also tend to like this foundation more for fall and winter months during the summer can be a little much due to the fact it is so thick,nevertheless I still love it and think Kat Von D hands down nailed a foundation that leaves you looking flawless!
Sohanne R.
Mascotte, FL
Love this lock it foundation from kat von d it has a lot of coverage it's a matte finish. It's really easy to apply. I love It. haven't tried any other foundation as good as this. I would definitely buy this again.
Monica C.
Lake worth , FL
I really love this foundation but I feel it makes my skin look crusty if I don't moisturize my face really good. I have to use a really good moisturizer before applying this foundation but other than that I really love it it has a really really good full coverage that's what I love and we take pictures it's really flawless I highly recommend this foundation
Savannah S.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Very long wearing! Great coverage and many shades to choose from! Full coverage in my opinion! Will buy again! It's a very matte finish and works great with the setting powder! Good price point as well!
Ryan R.
Clermont
5/5 For coverage! It is definitely a full coverage foundation and hides any blemish or pigmentation. But it feels so heavy in your skin and it feels like you are painting it on. I miss it with my Tarte Oil so that it's not as heavy.
This foundation is great for oily skin and for acne scars, I love the fact that it's very full coverage but it does get very cakey. I only use it to conceal my acne scars.
Payton C.
Cleburne, TX
Review for: Medium 54 more...
If you have dry skin and like a full coverage this will be perfect for you, that being said I have oily skin in my t zone and this foundation made it look so much more oily. When I use it I use it every where except my nose and apples of my cheeks. But I love the coverage and color selection
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
The coverage of this foundation is amazing. A lot of coverage. A heavy foundation that is comfortable. Very long lasting. Easy to apply. I wear the shade light 44 cool which is perfect for my pale skin tone. Only flaw is that the creases around my mouth begin to define after a few hours if I don't use moisturizer underneath. That can easily be fixed. I would definitely buy again in the future. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Jazmyn B.
Tampa, FL
Seriously I've tried so many different foundations and this one is hands down my favorite. It's a full coverage foundation so it might be too much for you if you're looking for light coverage but I have really bad acne scars and this covers it so well. It lasts all day (even wore it the day of my wedding) and even though it's a full coverage foundation I didn't feel like my face was going to melt off if that makes sense. I recommend applying it with a beauty blender as it's a lot easier than using a brush in my opinion. I think it's a hit and miss foundation, you either hate it or love it. I personally love it!! :)
Brittany A.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I love KVD’s packaging and marketing, I follow their artistry collective on instagram, and so I defaulted to Lock-It foundation when I started getting more serious about makeup. I’ve gone through a couple bottles of this, and it does have nice coverage. My main issue is that it seemed to settle too easily into the nooks and crannies of my face. Towards the end of the day I would have what I like to call “Kellyanne Conway eyes,” a million creases under my eye that made me look much older than I am! Any of my enlarged pores also seemed to be accentuated with this foundation despite using quality primers and moisturizers.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.