Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Bre B.
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Mackenzie M.
Houston
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This is by far the best foundation I have ever tried. I have very bad cystic acne scars and this covers them more than any other foundation I’ve tried. It stays matte for so many hours and it’s very buildable.
Ashley M.
Austin
This foundation would've been perfect for my skin if they had more colors to chose from. My skin has reddish undertones and most of the colors seemed to have yellowish undertones.
Pros- this foundation is extremely buildable
- easy to apply
-flawless finish
-medium to full coverage
Cons- not enough colors to chose from
Paige P.
Hammond, LA
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! it gives me amazing coverage and i don't feel it all day long. it last all day also. i don't find it cakey and i love the finish it gives
Vivian G.
I loved the coverage of this foundations, but it's very heavy, I did like that you don't have to set it, and it's more of a matte finish, I wouldn't wear it as an everyday foundation.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
The foundation does a great job of hiding imperfections, redness, and discoloration. A little bit really goes a long way with this foundation which I love, it goes on easily and doesn't feel like it's suffocating your skin if you don't cake it on. As a guy who does drag quite a lot I found this foundation to be my favorite both in and out of drag, It hides my dark circles, blemishes , and shadows better than any other foundation has before and I don't have to end up reapplying it every couple of hours. Of course it still looks like you're wearing foundation but it's not as chalky, runny or light as other foundation and is definitely worth the money.
Gina R.
I really wanted to love this foundation, I heard it was amazing for oily skin so I was excited to try it. Used it 3 times and applied it 3 different ways (beauty blender, slipping brush, and buffer brush) all had the end result...a cakey mess and my T zone was oily after a few hours. I was definitely a lot heavier then I thought it would be. I'm not saying it is a bad foundation, there are a lot of great reviews on it, but like anything else it may not work the same for everyone. I will say that there was a great color selection and I was able to get a shade that was perfect.
Brittany M.
I am a tattoo junkie & am always looking for products to help! I love this & have always highly recommemded it to anybody i know ever since i found out about it.
Jess E.
By far the best foundation. Amazing product. Matte finish goes on well with a beauty blender. Last mostly all day if you don't sweat. Good for oily skin. A little pricey but it's very good quality. I recommend this for people who want full coverage.
Ashley V.
San Jose, CA
I'm pretty surprised about the glowing reviews because this was probably one of the worst foundations I've ever had.

It oxidizes like crazy. I got color matched at Sephora and walked out like a happy camper. I was happy with the texture, color, and coverage. However, I applied the next morning and I looked in the mirror later in the day and realized I resembled an oompa loompa. Seriously wtf. I went straight back to return it.

However, the shade range is pretty impressive. But seriously no. Just NO.

Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon