Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Maddy L.
I honestly never found a more perfect foundation. I do not use this everyday because I don't need a full overage every single day, but when I want me skin to look absouley flawless I grab this immediately. I'm actually very shocked this is only $35 because this is one of the best things that I have even owned in makeup, and I will forever countie to use this, and I hope they never try to change it or improve it because it is the most perfect thing ever the way they have it now.
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
My go to foundation. It really covers up my blemishes on my face and dark circles. It last me all day. It doesn't dry out my face. Really recommend this product.
kelly h.
marrero, LA
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
This foundation matches my skin tone but gives me a lot of flashback and makes my face very greasy . It has a white undertone and makes me look washed out. Very thick consistency
Latrina N.
Alvin, TX
I love this foundation it is 100% full coverage. A little goes a long way. I have tried many foundations and this is by far my all time favorite and will remain #1 in my book.
Stormy D.
Metter, GA
The idea behind this foundation is brilliant BUT I don't like how thick it is (as it has powder mixed in), doesn't blend well, not true to color for tanner skin, dries super fast and gives me a cake look.
Aubriana H.
Oronogo, MO
This is a very full coverage foundation. You only need a little before it starts to look cakey, which can be a good and a bad thing. Personally my bottle lasted me for about 7 months.
Valerie C.
This is one of those foundations were if you're are having acne problems and you want a full cover foundation to help cover it up this will do the jo and leave a flawless finish.
member-789f2d029
Review for: Light 44 more...
Good foundation for a special occasion and short wear. It's so thick that even the smallest amount crease like crazy. I have dry skin so I'm used to creasing foundation, but this was the worst thing ever.
Madalyn F.
Wilder, KY
I recently started getting more serious with my makeup usage and decided I needed a better foundation. I've seen this foundation multiple times but what got me to finally buy it was a test done with luxury foundations and how much oil they have. The KVD one had the least amount of oil output. I haven't had a single pimple since I started using this around a month ago rather than my drugstore foundation. It's really worth the money and with so many shades you can't go wrong.
Michelle D.
Lovettsville, VA
I'm obsessed! Quick story: I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and I just didn't have the money at the time to pay for the airbrush make up so I decided to do my own. I heard good things about the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation so I decided to give it a try. Let me tell you,my makeup looked flawless! I was so impressed and even the makeup artist complimented my makeup! Another bridesmaid asked me if she could use that instead of the airbrush and she too was amazed, in fact she ordered it online from her phone right at the salon! My makeup lasted all day and night and this was a beach wedding too!
I'm so hooked and recommend this to everyone!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.