Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Madison D.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Light 42 more...
Love this foundation, but won't buy it again. It's expensive, which I know to expect when buying KVD and too heavy. It's great if you want a full coverage without having to build.
Lacey T.
Dayton, OH
My skin has been incredibly difficult to cover lately. I've had more breakouts in the last six months than I have in the last ten years, but this foundation will cover ANYTHING. My only issue is in certain lighting it can look a little cakey.
Sherri G.
Owings Mills, MD
I was not looking to fall in love but I did. I was looking for a foundation that gave me better coverage and lasted as long as my work day. I leave the house at 5:30am and return around 7pm Monday thru Friday. I want to look the same when I return home as I did when I left. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation gave me all of this and more! This is by far is the best liquid foundation that I have ever used. It does not melt or breakdown when it's hot. I keeps the same smooth, air-brushed look until I take it off. It is easy to take it off and does not clog my pores.

I recommend this to anyone who wants full coverage and that photo finished look all day.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
Again, I love everything that Kat Von D comes out with. This foundation comes kind of differently packaged than mosts, there is a cap you pull off on the front and then you pump down on it. I think this foundation blends out super well and does a great job covering everything and gives you, even, matte skin. I also think it lasts all day, it still stays on smooth and covering everything. I also feel like you need to use less product than a lot of other foundations to get good coverage so the bottle actually lasts quite a while.
Bethany B.
Brandon, MS
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
I wanted to love this but given the lofty claims I was fairly disappointed. Despite the claim to cover tattoos, sadly this could not cover my undereye circles or other impurities.
Sammie Q.
Great foundation for oily skin but must be used with a good primer . The consistency is very thick so it is complete full coverage . The one thing I love about this foundation is a little bit goes a long way and it completely covers those annoying dark blemish scars . I have not found a foundation that could make your skin look flawless even if you have scars or different pigmented skin. If you are oily like I am, I do recommend to use a finishing powder to set the matte finish look.
Laura H.
Syosset, NY
I am extremely pale and the lightest shade is way to light for me but any shade above it is way to dark. In order to get the right shade I need to mix with other formulas. I also find that this is very think and feels like makeup on the face, it doesn't just sit lightly, you can 100% feel it on the skin. I find is slightly difficult to apply but it hues great coverage. I don't know how it affects my skin BC I have been using it only a short amount of time. What I do know though is that you CAN NOT have dry skin otherwise this foundation will look A MESS!!!!
Lisa T.
Perryville
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
This foundation had excellent coverage. Covered my blemishes and felt amazing on my face. It was easy to blend in. I purchased at sephora . It felt velvety smooth and looked great
Taylor L.
Purvis, MS
I rave about this stuff! My roommate got me on it and I got my best friend on it. My mom too! It's so matte and long lasting which I need for my extremely oily skin. It's simply amazing!
Abbie O.
mathis
Absolutely love this product I buy it all the time so nice and the bottle is really nice and it leaves your face looking flawless and It just the best it can also cover tattoos you can’t find that around !
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.