Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Kailee K.
Warrenton, OR
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
This is my all time favorite foundation by far! I'm a full coverage gal and this by far exceeds my expectations! It covers so well without a lot of product and stays all day. I also love that it's such an affordable price, especially for such great quality!
Allison O.
Utica, MI
Stays ALL day long. If you have oily skin, I highly recommend. Do not recommend for those with dry skin. It is not the most natural looking just because of how full coverage it is. Apply this with a damp makeup sponge
Nohemi T.
Oxnard
This foundation is really thick I feel that I couldn’t blend it well it has nice coverage but it has a orange undertone. I had to return it, it just didn’t work out for me it was to cakey I like more of a natural look.
Kirsten S.
This foundation provides amazing coverage. It also last for a very long time. It's great for oily skin however it will break up when in the heat and when encountering sweat. Highly recommend to everyone with oily skin.
Roxie S.
Stoughton, MA
This foundation get the job done. I don't even really bother with concealer when i stick this foundation on because it covers all my imperfections in 1-2 light coats. Lasted me a full work day and a full day out. The only things that really bother me about this foundation is the very chemical scent it has which does tend to bother me until I either put on perfume or the scent wears off after a couple of hours. I've also noticed it tends to dry out my skin so i need to heavily moisturize and prime my skin before i apply it
Amanda G.
Apo, AE
Although it took me a while to figure out how to apply this product without it being TOO CAKEY, I have to say I absolutely love it. As far as application tips: a little goes a long way, and it applies very good via wet beauty blender. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the coverage of this KVD product, and for someone with acne-prone skin, this foundation is a god-send when I have bad days. Stays on super well especially with the lock-it finishing powder! Would definitely recommend to anyone who has facial discoloring and problem areas.
Yeni G.
Hialeah, FL
This foundation has to be the best I have tried so far. It isn't heavy but does provide a lot of coverage. In my opinion it has no cons, only pros. It isn't that expensive and yes I would buy it again. #LifeChanging
Andrea D.
Looks great! Definitely full coverage with a semi matte finish. I have combo skin so I set with a powder. I recently wore this for my brothers outdoor wedding. It was hot, humid and my 1 year old kept touching my face, it held up! I thought half of it would've worn off but when I got home it was all still there and I didn't look like an oil slick! Love it! I just wish there was another warm undertone between 45 and 49, currently I mix the two shades. I have major yellow undertones so even neutral shades look pink on me.
Victoria M.
The foundation is easily available online or at a Sephora store, it provides full coverage and is not heavy in your face. It can be worn all day long without coming off much either. There's a lot of product in the bottle so it is definitely worth the buy.
Clarissa S.
El Paso, TX
Absolutely love this foundation! I have a lot of acne scars from over the years and they are very hard to cover up without my face looking caked on. This foundation covers so well without being greasy, it's long-wearing, and matches my skin perfectly. I have to say, this foundation is the BEST EVER!! If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, then this is for you! If you like a smooth flawless face, then I highly recommend this foundation! It covers very well and last all day. If you struggle with any imperfection you are always trying to cover up, this foundation will do the trick...trust me!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon