Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Ashleigh G.
I love the coverage this foundation gives. Great matte finish when I set it with powder. Little bit heavy and difficult to build with a brush, recommend using a damp beauty blender!
Caylene A.
Lihue, HI
Definitely in my top 5 foundations! Lasts forever and has amazing coverage! Paired with the Kat von D primer I know my makeup isn't coming off! Definitely get your hands on this foundation or the duo if you can!
Ines M.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
did not like this foundation very long lasting. I would've like it a lot more if it was my color . Good for oily skin like mine . but beginnings patching up. i wouldn't buy it again
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
If I need a full coverage foundations that will last allllll day long this my go to. I will say it’s kind of heavy but it will cover all your darkest secrets lol.
Jessica C.
Hesperia , CA
This is honestly the best foundation I have tried so far. I used to only use drug store foundations because of the price differences on drug store make up vs. high end. I can't believe I wanted so long to try the high end versions because they actually make a noticeable difference and its not always about the brand that makes a product cost more. This foundation is thick, but it is full coverage. If you have blemishes or acne on your face, this foundation will help you. It will feel uncomfortable if you pack a lot of it onto your face because of the thick formula, but depending on your skin, how much you put onto your face is up to you. Overall, worth the price.
katie k.
Scott afb , Il
Finally a foundation that's great for my oily skin! This is a thicker foundation and a little goes a long way! I prefer to use a brush to apply! The beauty blender leaves splotches is you don't move fast enough! That would be my only complaint is that it dries VERY fast! But the coverage is amazing and it lasts all day! The packaging is very cute! I would definitely buy this product again!
Nicole M.
The absolute best foundation I've ever used! My friend talked me
Into going into sephora to look at makeup one day.. I always buy my makeup at the drugstore or Walmart.. And I've never really been satisfied with any foundation I've used. I also used Mary Kay foundation that I liked a lot better than the ones from Walmart.. But nothing compares to this Kat Von D foundation! It's so light and the lady at sephora matched my skin tone so perfectly to the right foundation color. Mind you it is pretty pricey! But you're paying for the quality, and it's definitely worth every dime! I would recommend this to anyone with dry oily skin. Also a little bit goes a long way!
Nicole R.
Canonsburg, PA
Love the lock it foundation! Beautiful, full coverage. Perfect for my skin type. My skin is a tad bit oily but you wouldn't be able to tell. She nails it again with the amazing packaging, super edgy and cool.
Rocio V.
Mill City, OR
This foundation is a love it or hate it honestly . I have friends with really good smooth skin that look great on it. But this foundation isn't for everyone I guess. It dosnt work good with me and a couple of people with my same kind of skin. I have dey skin , and a couple of pimples . The foundation leaves patches of makeup on my face , and my pimple or dry area get darker with it. So I wasn't so happy of the results. If you're planning to buy it , go to sephora or the place they're selling it and type it out first.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This is my second favorite foundation. Full coverage, and make sure you use a primer because if not it can get cakey. But definitely full coverage and I love it.
Melissa G.
Is this foundation full coverage ? Does it look cakey once applied ?
Brittany G.
Janesville, WI
I am looking for a new foundation...how is this with dry skin. My face isn't really totally dry but I do have dry patches and have been finding my foundation clings to my dry spots
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
How much coverage is this?
Heather G.
Murfreesboro
I have never owned a high end product of anykind and really am looking for ONE high-end foundation to be my ride or die . I have oily to combo skin , do you think this product is worth the hype I want to purchase it but don't want to waste my money if it will disappoint
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
I am looking to cover a couple of face tatts that are dark . I'm wondering if this is a full coverage?

Amazon