Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Ashley D.
Youngstown, OH
Good product. I love the transfer resistance but it is a heavy product. If you don't like to know you have make up on your face this isn't the foundation for you.
Jaimie G.
Winsted, CT
Review for: Other more...
I just recently purchased this last week but I already know this is my go to foundation for the rest of forever. It's light weight I can't even tell I'm wearing foundation. 2 pumps covers my whole face, part of my neck and my ears so a little goes a long way. I have oily skin but even after 8-9 hour work days my face isn't nearly as oily as it was with other foundations. Makes my skin look flawless and does not make my pores look huge. The best part about this foundation? I live on a lake and went swimming, jumped off the dock, wiped my face off and so on. When I took a makeup wipe to my face later that night I still had foundation on my face. So pleased with this product and I will definitely be recommending it to all of my friends
Brianda Anahi B.
I wore this foundation for my wedding from 6am to 1am and it did not rub off or crease ! I love love loveeee this foundation ! Covers everything don't need to wear concealer under !
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
If I need a full coverage foundations that will last allllll day long this my go to. I will say it’s kind of heavy but it will cover all your darkest secrets lol.
Taleah J.
Tampa, FL
This is the BEST foundation known to man for places that stay hot year round. Florida weather is no joke so it's always great to find a foundation that won't melt off. Well done KVD!
Ashleigh G.
I love the coverage this foundation gives. Great matte finish when I set it with powder. Little bit heavy and difficult to build with a brush, recommend using a damp beauty blender!
Caylene A.
Lihue, HI
Definitely in my top 5 foundations! Lasts forever and has amazing coverage! Paired with the Kat von D primer I know my makeup isn't coming off! Definitely get your hands on this foundation or the duo if you can!
Raelyn S.
Have been wanting to try this product for a while and am so glad I finally got the chance. I absolutely love it. Is a thicker formula but is soft, smells good and has a nice texture. Full coverage . Is easy to over apply because it is so thick but if done right it won't look cakey. It last all day but you do have to set it in order for it to do so. They have a great range of colors as well.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This is my second favorite foundation. Full coverage, and make sure you use a primer because if not it can get cakey. But definitely full coverage and I love it.
Sam L.
Chino, CA
I really love this foundation. I am the absolute lightest shade they offer, which is light 42. This foundation leaves my skin looking very smooth & flawless. I do have a few dark spots caused by acne scars, so the lock-it concealer pairs really well with it. This foundation is full coverage & a little goes a long way. I use a blurring foundation brush and I love how smooth it applies. I think with the right application & not using too much (I learned the hard way), this is a great foundation.
Danon R.
Is this Foundation actually full coverage? I have been in desperate need of an actual Full Coverage foundation!
Roxanne S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Does this product break you out?
Katlyn R.
Elton, LA
Would this provide good coverage for my red cheeks and dark circles under my eyes? Would love to try this!
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
Okay so i have very oil skin which can become a problem with foundation I've been wanting to try this one for so long but don't want to pay so much and end up not liking it. I also need something that's full coverage and not super thick and gross would this be an option?
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor , MI
How long did it stay on for? Did you have to do any touch ups?

Amazon