Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Ashley G.
conover, NC
I bought this on recommendation from my best friend, and it's become my go-to foundation almost every single day. It covers up ANY flaw that you have. Dark circles? Gone. Acne? Bye bye. The color selection is great as well, I wear the lightest shade they have and it's absolutely perfect for me. I pair it with a silicone based primer, and my foundation looks great all day long. Keep in mind my skin is on the drier side, so I have to moisturize well or this can look cakey especially on my dry patches.
Ashleigh G.
I love the coverage this foundation gives. Great matte finish when I set it with powder. Little bit heavy and difficult to build with a brush, recommend using a damp beauty blender!
katie k.
Scott afb , Il
Finally a foundation that's great for my oily skin! This is a thicker foundation and a little goes a long way! I prefer to use a brush to apply! The beauty blender leaves splotches is you don't move fast enough! That would be my only complaint is that it dries VERY fast! But the coverage is amazing and it lasts all day! The packaging is very cute! I would definitely buy this product again!
Brianda Anahi B.
I wore this foundation for my wedding from 6am to 1am and it did not rub off or crease ! I love love loveeee this foundation ! Covers everything don't need to wear concealer under !
Nicole R.
Canonsburg, PA
Love the lock it foundation! Beautiful, full coverage. Perfect for my skin type. My skin is a tad bit oily but you wouldn't be able to tell. She nails it again with the amazing packaging, super edgy and cool.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I have my birthmark on my face, plus combination oily skin. This foundation gives the best coverage as well as to a full 24hr wear, even if you sweat definitely a must buy! Application takes a bit to master a little goes along way. Estée Lauder More Than MascaraKat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationKat Von D Lock-it Setting PowderKat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This is my second favorite foundation. Full coverage, and make sure you use a primer because if not it can get cakey. But definitely full coverage and I love it.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
Words can not begin to express how in love I am with this foundation. Only a couple of pumps are needed for full coverage. It has a perfect matte finish. It also covers up dark circles on its own, depending on how dark they are. It doesn't cake up after long wear time, and by the end of the night it still looks as perfect as it did when you first applied it. If you are looking for a foundation for the hot summer heat, this is the foundation for you. It won't even budge, nor will it sweat off.
Richa W.
Perris, CA
This foundation has great coverage and I love the packaging. You don't get makeup every where when it's packed in a makeup bag. I'm giving it 3 stars because it feels like it doesn't hold up to the no transfer claims. I definitely don't see it as waterproof. I start looking really shiny. I've tried it with the KVD primer and I'm
A few hrs I look very dewy. This foundation might be better for normal to dryer skin. Someone who can moisturizer well before application but not worry about oil produced by the skin.
Rocio V.
Mill City, OR
This foundation is a love it or hate it honestly . I have friends with really good smooth skin that look great on it. But this foundation isn't for everyone I guess. It dosnt work good with me and a couple of people with my same kind of skin. I have dey skin , and a couple of pimples . The foundation leaves patches of makeup on my face , and my pimple or dry area get darker with it. So I wasn't so happy of the results. If you're planning to buy it , go to sephora or the place they're selling it and type it out first.
Emily R.
San Jose, CA
Ive been looking for a new foundation.. And i really want to try the kat von d foundation but im scared that it will look cakey i have combination skin... ? Do yall think it will look cakey and dry??
Rachel T.
Read wonderful reviews about this product and I really want to try it, but I've heard that it can be very cakes is that true?
Yasaimarie R.
Allentown, PA
I am oily like OILY is this a good product for me ? A lot of people say yes but a lot say no I wanna purchase but I'm scared it'll be too cakey
Jessica H.
I have really oily skin and I need a good foundation for it. Is this a good product for me?
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
How is this for covering up hyperpigmentation and acne?

Amazon