Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19904)
Media (1914)
Brenda D.
Elizabeth, NJ
i bought this thinking i'd use it as an "Everyday" foundation bc its only $35 and because i have an expensive $56 foundation that i was wasting too fast bc i have to use it to cover my breakouts. however, it was so good that i use it less often. It has really good coverage and a good matte finish, especially to my oily face. it doesn't feel heavy, however it does leave my face looking a bit cakey, overall its a great price, and great coverage. I also bought the concealer (its a miracle i love it more than the foundation). Really love it !! totally worth a try.
Laura H.
Syosset, NY
I am extremely pale and the lightest shade is way to light for me but any shade above it is way to dark. In order to get the right shade I need to mix with other formulas. I also find that this is very think and feels like makeup on the face, it doesn't just sit lightly, you can 100% feel it on the skin. I find is slightly difficult to apply but it hues great coverage. I don't know how it affects my skin BC I have been using it only a short amount of time. What I do know though is that you CAN NOT have dry skin otherwise this foundation will look A MESS!!!!
Karla T.
Doral, FL
Just a little bit of this foundation and EXCELLENT RESULTS!! Kat von D is awesome, a little bit heavy but if u used it in a small proportion you get the desire look
Taylor L.
Purvis, MS
I rave about this stuff! My roommate got me on it and I got my best friend on it. My mom too! It's so matte and long lasting which I need for my extremely oily skin. It's simply amazing!
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have tried so many full coverage foundations that have been a disaster and a disappointment! I had been wanting to try the Kat Von D line and andevery item that I have tried are amazing so, I tried the Lock It and it is amazing!! It covers every flaw, hides my pores and fine lines, blends amazingly and is buildable without being cakey. It is one of my top three full coverage foundations! It will continue to be a staple in my makeup case and it Definitley a must try! Love love love!
Courtney M.
Columbus, IN
Most amazing foundation ever! I've raved about this to everyone. It's full coverage, so I don't even have to wear concealer when I wear it. It's also, in my case, sweat proof. Huge fan for life ❤️
Jenny D.
I absolutely adore this foundation. This is probably only the 2nd high end foundation I've bought but it did NOT disappoint! It is very full coverage but when I apply it with a damp beauty blender I feel like it applies beautifully and it covers everything I need it to without looking or feeling cakey. I would definitely repurchase again even though the price tag is higher than I would normally pay for foundation but I know that this will always have to be a staple in my collection now!
Katrisse A.
Long Beach, CA
this foundation is definitely in my top 5 for favorite foundation of all time! its great if you're in the market for a full coverage matte foundation. my skin type is usually normal with oiliness in my t-zone and this product keeps everything at bay and usually requires little to no retouch. make sure to wear a primer underneath because it will show your pores if you don't and also be careful when applying this foundation because it can look cakey if you put too much. i suggest a damp beauty blender for best results.
Nataly G.
Wow. This foundation is just superb. While it was my first high end/expensive foundation I ever bought, I had no regrets at all! I have an oily t-zone and combination on the rest. This foundation has an amazing shade range and the coverage is SO GOOD! I will say, it has a slight odor when applying it..like spit? Almost? But it goes away quickly! My face stays flawless all day long and not a bead of oil on my nose! If you have oily combination skin, with a need for full coverage. Buy this immediately!!
Courtney P.
Willis, TX
I used this foundation for a long time. It covered up my acne very well. It stayed throughout the day and didn't get very oily towards the end of the day. It left a matte finish to my skin and I didn't need to use a lot of setting powder to keep it in place. I used the same color throughout the summer months, but when winter came around I switched to a lighter shade. I'm not sure why, but it didn't work the same in the new color. It was almost like they changed the formula. It didn't cover the same, it was really hard to blend and it looked bad on my skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.