Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I have my birthmark on my face, plus combination oily skin. This foundation gives the best coverage as well as to a full 24hr wear, even if you sweat definitely a must buy! Application takes a bit to master a little goes along way. Estée Lauder More Than MascaraKat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationKat Von D Lock-it Setting PowderKat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
Courtney C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I have oily skin, so I need a foundation that stays and stays put, and this is it. It's thick and blendable. Full coveration completely. A little goes a long way with this stuff. If you use too much, you're going to have cake face, so sparingly is best, which is great. At $40 per bottle, I expect this to last, which it does. It stays all day, and you might need a touch up once (mostly during those hot and humid days). But if you have acne, dark stops, uneven skin, ANYTHING you need to cover up, this is the stuff for you
Ashleigh G.
I love the coverage this foundation gives. Great matte finish when I set it with powder. Little bit heavy and difficult to build with a brush, recommend using a damp beauty blender!
Richa W.
Perris, CA
This foundation has great coverage and I love the packaging. You don't get makeup every where when it's packed in a makeup bag. I'm giving it 3 stars because it feels like it doesn't hold up to the no transfer claims. I definitely don't see it as waterproof. I start looking really shiny. I've tried it with the KVD primer and I'm
A few hrs I look very dewy. This foundation might be better for normal to dryer skin. Someone who can moisturizer well before application but not worry about oil produced by the skin.
Nicole M.
The absolute best foundation I've ever used! My friend talked me
Into going into sephora to look at makeup one day.. I always buy my makeup at the drugstore or Walmart.. And I've never really been satisfied with any foundation I've used. I also used Mary Kay foundation that I liked a lot better than the ones from Walmart.. But nothing compares to this Kat Von D foundation! It's so light and the lady at sephora matched my skin tone so perfectly to the right foundation color. Mind you it is pretty pricey! But you're paying for the quality, and it's definitely worth every dime! I would recommend this to anyone with dry oily skin. Also a little bit goes a long way!
katie k.
Scott afb , Il
Review for: Light 49 more...
Finally a foundation that's great for my oily skin! This is a thicker foundation and a little goes a long way! I prefer to use a brush to apply! The beauty blender leaves splotches is you don't move fast enough! That would be my only complaint is that it dries VERY fast! But the coverage is amazing and it lasts all day! The packaging is very cute! I would definitely buy this product again!
Jessica C.
Hesperia , CA
This is honestly the best foundation I have tried so far. I used to only use drug store foundations because of the price differences on drug store make up vs. high end. I can't believe I wanted so long to try the high end versions because they actually make a noticeable difference and its not always about the brand that makes a product cost more. This foundation is thick, but it is full coverage. If you have blemishes or acne on your face, this foundation will help you. It will feel uncomfortable if you pack a lot of it onto your face because of the thick formula, but depending on your skin, how much you put onto your face is up to you. Overall, worth the price.
Esmeralda L.
Lewisburg, PA
I recently bought this foundation in 48 light and I completely love it! It looks lighter at first, but it oxidizes and blends perfectly with my skin tone. It offers full coverage as promised, I don't even need concealer when I wear this. I have worn it for 20 hours straight before and it does not disappoint! Beware, a little of this product goes a looong way, so make sure you apply a little at a time. I have combination/ acne prone skin and sometimes need to apply translucent powder when I'm in the sun too long because my skin begins to look oily, but that's not a problem for me. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for full coverage foundation.
Madison L.
hattiesburg
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
i love this foundation so much! The price point is lower than most high end products, and it works great! It definitely needs to be applied with a beauty blender over a brush though. This is my go to foundation.
Caylene A.
Lihue, HI
Definitely in my top 5 foundations! Lasts forever and has amazing coverage! Paired with the Kat von D primer I know my makeup isn't coming off! Definitely get your hands on this foundation or the duo if you can!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.