Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1971)
Tina A.
Middletown , OH
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I didn’t think I would love this foundation as much as I do. For full coverage, it only takes one pump. It lasts all day. And it is not heavy like I expected it to be.
The best foundation I own, good for oily skin, long lasting, non drying, price is a little high but it's a matte finish, very pretty, long lasting, and smooth finish. I would recommend to others and I would buy again. I already have a back up in my makeup drawer.
Caitlyn G.
Arkansas City, KS
this is my holy grail foundation! super full coverage, beautiful packaging, and I absolutely LOVE the easy pump! I get so many compliments on my foundation and I give all the credit to Kat!
Cali H.
Orlando
I bought the wrong shade but the coverage on this foundation is crazy amazing. While it is heavy compared to others, the coverage makes up for it with a flawless face.
Janelle C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I got matched for this at Sephora and while in store, I really loved the foundation...so I decided to purchase although the color selection was a little off for my skin tone. Unfortunately, this didn't turn out so well for me. After two days of use I found myself super thankful for the high pigment, full coverage formula, but only because this product broke me out in huge, painful cystic acne. Needless to say, it went back to the store and two and a half weeks later I'm still trying to get my skin back to its pre-Lock it calmness.
I liked it although for that price I would have bought a foundation of another brand and with greater coverage. I feel that the price is very high for the quality of the product
Emely G.
Greeley
It's a very good foundation, stays on forever ok my skin. I got a lighter color than my skin but not too bad. Makes my skin look smooth, I love that packaging as well.
Giovanna R.
Fort Polk
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
The best investment I’ve made. I only use one pump for my entire face and it blends easily hiding every flaw to perfection. A little pricey but great quality and vegan!
Arriana A.
Definitly the best foundation I've used for far. I've noticed it's good for basically any type of skin. I'm normal my friend is dry and another oily and we all use it
Taylor G.
Mcminnville, OR
The Kat Von D foundation is the best full coverage I've used so far. I highly recommend this product. Its amazing!
#fullcoverage #perfect #glowy #love #KatVonD #amazing
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon