Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19924)
Media (1915)
Shelsey G.
Daphne, AL
Love it! The only foundation that I've used that has been able to withstand my oily skin! It doesn't feel thick at all when I put it on and it has great coverage!
Ashley R.
Riverton, UT
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation is the ULTIMATE full coverage foundation. It actually provides full coverage!! And it is NOT greasy or oily like my other favorite full coverage foundation (Jane Iredale Glow Time). So I made the switch! Kat Von D's is also about $15 cheaper. You don't need a setting powder, but I like to give my foundation a more polished, perfected look, so I use one. It doesn't crease, lasts ALL DAY, and you don't need to touch it up; especially if you set it with a powder. Advice: Warm up the foundation with your fingers because it's easier to work with and easier to press into your skin. It's definitely my favorite foundation of all time. And I've tried EVERYTHING out there.
dezirae o.
Tomball, TX
extremely full coverage foundation that covers all my imperfections and basically adds another beautiful layer of skin on top of my natural one it has a very beautiful and matte finish
Chyna B.
Salinas, CA
It's honestly not all that the foundation is yes full coverage but it doesn't last all day like u want it to it gets patch especially if u have dry skin because it is a matte finish but if u have oily skin it has a little less patchiness but still I wouldn't get this foundation if u aren't to into the whole coverage look but if u are trying to cover any flaws or under eye bags or dark spots this foundation is for you and the foundation doesn't get patchy if u use a primer especially the kat Von d primer
Courtney R.
Lavalette
This is one of my absolute favorite foundations. There are a wide range of shades so getting a good match is easy. It covers everything and lasts all day and still looks flawless.
Mayra C.
Literally the best foundation I have ever used! I suffer from acne blemishes and once i apply this on the coverage is amazing! Full coverage and matte!!! I love it! Would recommend it!
Sarah M.
Irvine, CA
Too heavy. Didn’t last. Made my face look Cakey. I would not ever buy. Luckily I got a sample at Sephora as this was just a kiss for me. Many people like it however.
Amyra I.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I used this on one of my clients because she had a wedding to attend and thought showing up with a unexpected tattoo would look crazy, so I covered it up for her!
Gabbie P.
This foundation stays on through pretty much anything. The colors are spot on and it lasts forever. I wear this in the sticky humidity of Florida and it stays put.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
This is one of the best full coverage foundation out there. I love Kat Von D brand makeup!! It makes my face look flawless. Really long wearing and great coverage.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.