Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19901)
Media (1912)
Mayra C.
Literally the best foundation I have ever used! I suffer from acne blemishes and once i apply this on the coverage is amazing! Full coverage and matte!!! I love it! Would recommend it!
Rocio E.
El Paso
I really like this foundation, only downfall is that I don't use this in the summer because it's waaaaay to thick. On the expensive side, can be found in Sephora.
Amyra I.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I used this on one of my clients because she had a wedding to attend and thought showing up with a unexpected tattoo would look crazy, so I covered it up for her!
Anahy P.
porterville, Ca
Ive used it once it feels and it is a pretty good foundation a little goes a long way and it has very good coverage . Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Courtney R.
Lavalette
This is one of my absolute favorite foundations. There are a wide range of shades so getting a good match is easy. It covers everything and lasts all day and still looks flawless.
Chrissy F.
Mobile , AL
When it comes to foundation I'm so skeptical especially if it's full coverage. Usually full coverage to me just seems like another way to say it's going to cake on your face and make you look kinda like a clown. But I am in love with this product. I wore it on my wedding day and it stayed perfectly in place without feeling heavy. I don't wear a full face of makeup everyday but if I need full coverage this is officially my go to foundation!

I'm wearing the headband.
Steph J.
Yuba City
If you’re looking for a high coverage foundation that stays put, this one is for you. Use sparingly because a little goes a long way and it can get cakey if you apply too much.
Brooke M.
Holland Patent, NY
I love this foundation! It's super full coverage and great for oily skin! I have gotten so many complements on my skin when I wear this foundation. Just be careful too much can make you look a bit cakey! A little goes along way with this!!! I would recommend this to someone with oily skin with acne or red spots because it's super full coverage! If you are looking for a super lightweight foundation this isn't for you. I'm nit saying it's uncomfortable to wear or anything it's just not a thin or "moisturizer like" foundation it's kinda like a cream.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
The Lock It foundation is one of the highest coverage foundations I've ever used. I had mixed results with this foundation, as I have combination skin. It looked wonderful and matte on the oilier parts of my skin, but in dry areas (especially my nose) it became cakey and did not look smooth at all. Maybe I need to try a different primer, but I wasn't overly thrilled with this. However, my sister has very acne-damaged skin and she LOVES this stuff. It covers all her scars evenly but doesn't look piled on.
Vanessa O.
Modesto, CA
Superrrr full coverage! Reminds me of the MAC pro concealer but as a foundation. Shades are cool. I used a sample. It’s super long wearing too. Definitely recommend for special events!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.