Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Tairyn W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
To be a lighter shade it's hard to find something that matches you perfectly but this does. It's easy to use and apply. I prefer the matte finish for myself, I think it looks better. I would recommend to my friends!
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
First of all this foundation is amazing, it is definitely full coverage long lasting you do get a but oily if you are an oily person but not as much. It is very easy to apply and with a little bit of amount of the foundation it covers your whole face. This foundation lasted me a long time I loved it that I have already repurchased it twice. The only thing is that it is on the heavy side if you apply a lot.
Summer R.
Review for: Light 45 more...
Love this foundation! Great coverage, light weight, and long wearing. I have very oily skin and this seems to keep the oil at bay with the Benefit Cosmetics That Gal Brightening Face Primer. I use ELF setting spray and I am good to go for my 14 hour day.
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
This foundation is incredibly drying, but very high coverage. If you have sensitive, dry skin it does cling to the dry patches. I wouldn't say it's heavy, but it does tend to make my face look quite cakey, but overall it's a good product. I don't prefer this to other foundations I have -- my go to is the Makeup Forever Ultra HD stick -- but I would use this again. I think it's going to depend on your skin type and routine on whether or not you'll love or hate this product, but it's not bad and Kat Von D has amazing selection with shades, as well.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
The Lock It foundation is one of the highest coverage foundations I've ever used. I had mixed results with this foundation, as I have combination skin. It looked wonderful and matte on the oilier parts of my skin, but in dry areas (especially my nose) it became cakey and did not look smooth at all. Maybe I need to try a different primer, but I wasn't overly thrilled with this. However, my sister has very acne-damaged skin and she LOVES this stuff. It covers all her scars evenly but doesn't look piled on.
Mayra C.
Literally the best foundation I have ever used! I suffer from acne blemishes and once i apply this on the coverage is amazing! Full coverage and matte!!! I love it! Would recommend it!
Lexy T.
Tempe, AZ
Obsessed with the lock-it foundation! I bought it after I was sent the lock it concealer by Influenster to try and I am obsessed! The coverage is just what I need!
Amyra I.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I used this on one of my clients because she had a wedding to attend and thought showing up with a unexpected tattoo would look crazy, so I covered it up for her!
shantel c.
LOVEEEEEEEEE this foundation. I personally believe it is affordable and I myself have a minimum wage paying job. I don't need a full coverage foundation but I have slight discoloration that this foundation covers perfectly. The finish is FLAWLESS! you don't even need to set this foundation. this foundation has no flash back so it's perfect for photos. The shades for this foundation is awesome. I have a yellow undertone and I found my perfect match. Normally I'd have to buy TWO high end foundations just to get my color but not with this one. Women of color friendly for sure! I would totally recommend this. It does't feel heavy at all and I never look cakey. hurry up and buy <3
Honore M.
McCordsville , IN
This is a very full coverage matte foundation, and a little goes a long way! The packaging is gorgeous love it. I have to say be careful when picking out your color because when I bought mine it looks like it was a perfect match however when I applied it, it came up a lot lighter then i had thought but it still looked amazing! It was so easy to apply and did an amazing job at covering my scars that i have. Once i am finished with the one i have i will go back and get it again and I will try a darker color!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.