Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Hailey B.
Woodbury, CT
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I love how this foundation looks when you first put it on. It has a ton of shades too. The thing I don't like is after a few hours it starts to look heavy and cakey.
Yeni G.
Hialeah, FL
This foundation has to be the best I have tried so far. It isn't heavy but does provide a lot of coverage. In my opinion it has no cons, only pros. It isn't that expensive and yes I would buy it again. #LifeChanging
Lauren C.
This is an amazing product, but I feels thick on my face and has to be touched up throughout the day. I do love the coverage and how well it goes with everything! I would definitely recommend. Only put a little on.
Bryanna M.
Monterey Park, CA
It's great if you want full coverage all the time. I used to use this on a daily basis. Now only if I'm going out. It doesn't feel heavy when it's on so that's good.
Chell T.
Magalia , Ca
I liked this foundation a lot but I honestly don't think it was any better than what I bought from the drug store. However for a more high dollar makeup it was good.
Gabriela C.
Denver, CO
I like the coverage and finish of this foundation, but it doesn’t work for my dry skin. I can only use it when my skin is not very dry and mixing it with a moisturizing oil.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
This foundation is my savior right around my time of the month! It covers every inch of break out I have! I have combination to dry skin and this works great for me! It's very think and very full coverage so if you are super dry it may not be the best for you.

It has an amazing color range so make you sure you get matched because you will find your perfect shade!

It also lasts all day and looks flawless for hours.
Abby M.
I started using this foundation since day 1. I love that it is a full coverage foundation. It does come out pretty thick, so a LITTLE bit does go a long way. It is pretty matte on my skin, which I do love because I have combination skin. I keep purchasing this over and over, because the color is perfect, lasts all day and doesn't look cakey. Price point, it is less expensive for me to purchase this, than other brands because the amount I have to use for the coverage I need. I have recommended this to multiple friends who ALSO LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!
Kasey G.
Niles, OH
i was super excited to try this out, because of all the hype it gets and how full coverage it is. i went to sephora and finally splurged and picked it up. i had for a months time, and in that whole mont i used it daily with different changes each day trying to get it to not look so cakey. i moisturizer before makeup and at night, and it was soooo cakey. i tried using a smaller amount, still pretty bad. i mixed it with oil, no difference. i guess it just wasn't for me, but my skin is very oily so i figured it'd be perfect.
Jasmine S.
Caldwell, ID
Really great foundation! It has such a nice coverage, a little goes a long way! Sometimes I just use it as a concealer because of the coverage! Definitely recommend
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.