Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1915)
Meagan E.
Elizabethtown, PA
I really appreciate that Kat Von D has such a great lighter shade range, but this formula just doesn't work for me. It's very full coverage (and does a great job) but my dry skin just cannot handle it. Even when I apply it after I use plenty of moisturizer and a moisturizing primer I end up with dry patches all over my skin after wearing this foundation. I would recommend that those with dry or sensitive skin test before buying. The good news is that it does a fantastic job at covering. It looks absolutely beautiful on.
Vatrina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I suffer from acne and this foundation has really helped cover it. I felt so much better when I had this on. The only down side is that is oxidized when I would wear it
Amanda G.
Apo, AE
Although it took me a while to figure out how to apply this product without it being TOO CAKEY, I have to say I absolutely love it. As far as application tips: a little goes a long way, and it applies very good via wet beauty blender. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the coverage of this KVD product, and for someone with acne-prone skin, this foundation is a god-send when I have bad days. Stays on super well especially with the lock-it finishing powder! Would definitely recommend to anyone who has facial discoloring and problem areas.
Daisy M.
Review for: Light 48 more...
this foundation is the definition of full coverage and has a matte finish although it lives up to the full coverage name it can be a little to thick so for me when i use it i do mix it with the makeup forever ultra HD foundation to make it less thick
Clarissa S.
El Paso, TX
Absolutely love this foundation! I have a lot of acne scars from over the years and they are very hard to cover up without my face looking caked on. This foundation covers so well without being greasy, it's long-wearing, and matches my skin perfectly. I have to say, this foundation is the BEST EVER!! If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, then this is for you! If you like a smooth flawless face, then I highly recommend this foundation! It covers very well and last all day. If you struggle with any imperfection you are always trying to cover up, this foundation will do the trick...trust me!!
Brianna L.
agawam
Review for: Light 46 more...
this foundation is way too thick, it it wet and tacky but finishes into a matte. it feels very heavy on the face, i will never buy this again. it does not last long either and the coverage wears off throughout the day
Emina F.
Holland , MI
The coverage of this foundation is impeccable. I love it, I use it nearly everyday. I also love how long it lasts. I've had the same bottle for about a year now & it hasn't gone bad, and I still have half of it. I use a generous amount on a daily basis. I only give it a B because the price is kind of up there in the 30 dollar range, which isn't necessarily affordable. However, with how long it lasts, it might be worth it. Another thing that holds my review to a B instead of an A is that if you don't properly moisturize your face regularly, it will stick to the dry patches of your face and make it flaky. All in all, I'm obsessed with this foundation & will continue to keep purchasing and using it.
Riya V.
Morrisville, NC
Talk about COVER-AGE. It literally does conceal your real age! Lol. It provides a flawless finish to the face - redness, breakouts, tattoos, etc. It covers anything and everything. It's a full coverage foundation! I usually wear this foundation when I'm attending an event, but you can wear it on a daily basis, if you prefer. It stays put ALL day and does not settle into your wrinkles or fine lines. There's a pretty good range of shades, which I think is amazing. KVD nailed it with this foundation! #Lockit #Locked&Loaded
Isabel C.
I don't know hwy people raved so much about this. Its horrible!!!! It feels like i'm putting a thick paste in my face and it accentuates my pores and lines that i didn't think i had! weird smell too.
Allison O.
Utica, MI
Stays ALL day long. If you have oily skin, I highly recommend. Do not recommend for those with dry skin. It is not the most natural looking just because of how full coverage it is. Apply this with a damp makeup sponge
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.