Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19873)
Media (1908)
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
It's hard to find an olive undertone foundation that really covers and it's long lasting. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation nails it and at a great price!
Sarai P.
Compton , CA
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
This is my go to foundation!! Have bought 3 bottle of it and I can't get enough it's full coverage and long lasting also very matte just that it oxidizes A bit but this my all time favorite foundation
Lyllian S.
Review for: Light 44 more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE !! This has to be my all time favorite foundation, it is full coverage and I would say that it's more for dry skin & matte finish. no smell really, I buy this product over & over again. My all time favorite
Victoria M.
The foundation is easily available online or at a Sephora store, it provides full coverage and is not heavy in your face. It can be worn all day long without coming off much either. There's a lot of product in the bottle so it is definitely worth the buy.
Kirsten S.
Review for: Medium 58 more...
This foundation provides amazing coverage. It also last for a very long time. It's great for oily skin however it will break up when in the heat and when encountering sweat. Highly recommend to everyone with oily skin.
Jordan L.
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This foundation will cover absolutely anything. Unfortunately it cracks and creases. I applied it with the real techniques sponge and it still felt heavy on my skin.
Allison O.
Utica, MI
Stays ALL day long. If you have oily skin, I highly recommend. Do not recommend for those with dry skin. It is not the most natural looking just because of how full coverage it is. Apply this with a damp makeup sponge
Isabel C.
I don't know hwy people raved so much about this. Its horrible!!!! It feels like i'm putting a thick paste in my face and it accentuates my pores and lines that i didn't think i had! weird smell too.
Clarissa S.
El Paso, TX
Absolutely love this foundation! I have a lot of acne scars from over the years and they are very hard to cover up without my face looking caked on. This foundation covers so well without being greasy, it's long-wearing, and matches my skin perfectly. I have to say, this foundation is the BEST EVER!! If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, then this is for you! If you like a smooth flawless face, then I highly recommend this foundation! It covers very well and last all day. If you struggle with any imperfection you are always trying to cover up, this foundation will do the trick...trust me!!
Riya V.
Morrisville, NC
Talk about COVER-AGE. It literally does conceal your real age! Lol. It provides a flawless finish to the face - redness, breakouts, tattoos, etc. It covers anything and everything. It's a full coverage foundation! I usually wear this foundation when I'm attending an event, but you can wear it on a daily basis, if you prefer. It stays put ALL day and does not settle into your wrinkles or fine lines. There's a pretty good range of shades, which I think is amazing. KVD nailed it with this foundation! #Lockit #Locked&Loaded
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.