Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Steph A.
Pensacola, FL
Amazing foundation!! I have dryer skin and as long as I mosturize and clean my face and use a hydrating primer this foundation looks so beautiful on my soon and it last all day!!! I’m really impressed with this. They have a great shade range too. It doesn’t feel heavy on my skin either I use a damp beauty blender to apply. I received this complimentary from Influenster!!
Kiana Y.
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
I’ve been wanting to try this foundation for awhile. Honestly I wasn’t WOWed by it. Yes it give great full coverage, but it’s so heavy it settles into your pores. On my oily skin, it started to separate during mid day. Color options are okay, I have medium peachy toned skin which is hard to match. So I had to get one that was a little lighter than my skin. It would be good for normal/combo skin type.
Purnima S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
LOVE THIS. I really only need a few drops for my whole face. It's super full coverage. I have combination skin and it works great with the oily sections, but really exaggerates the dry areas, so if thag is something you are concerned about, I would try getting a samply first. As far as I know, it doesn't oxidize. It is pretty long lasting, but that could totally be my UD All Nighter Setting Spray.
Maddy A.
toledo, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely love this foundation. I was really scared to buy this because I’m always afraid of looking caked but I decided to risk it and it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. It has such good coverage so I am able to use only a little without looking too caked. I have a pretty normal skin but my cheeks and face can get really rosy sometimes and it always comes through but not with this!
Ena L.
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
I went to Sephora and got a sample of this foundation and I am totally in love. lately I have been breaking out and I have blemishes on my face and some acne but with this foundation is cover's it all and makes my skin look beautiful. Also, it stayed on all day without having to touch up. I even ran errands after 8 hour work day and it stayed perfect until I took it off. Cant wait to order online.
Megan N.
Columbus , OH
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I tried to love this product but it was so oily for me. During the day it would slide off and look gross. The shade variety is awesome as they offer cool and warm tones. Unfortunately I will not buy again
Laura P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I had such a terrible experience with this product. I don’t know if it was a reaction with my skin, a product I used in combination with it, or the product itself. I was color matched for this product at Sephora and worked with a sales associate to get the perfect color. However as the day continued the product appeared yellow under fluorescent lights and oxidized really badly as the day continued.
Zinab A.
Erie, PA
I love this its really nice the coverage is amazing its easy to apply goes on smoothly the price is okay affordable not disappointed with it at all would recommend this to others its a really nice product
Jessa m.
Debary, FL
I can’t say enough great things about this foundation. It gives me AMAZING coverage and lasts all day long. It’s not oily and doesn’t break my face out. I would love to try more of her products and can’t imagine using any other foundation!
Stephanie P.
One of my favorite foundations. It doesn’t get oily on my skin and my skin gets oily in the summer . It’s full full coverage and not heavy onmg skin . I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.