Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
Lyllian S.
Review for: Light 44 more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE !! This has to be my all time favorite foundation, it is full coverage and I would say that it's more for dry skin & matte finish. no smell really, I buy this product over & over again. My all time favorite
Angel F.
Bought and got this in the shade color medium 56, i went for a little darker than my natural tan skin color because i mainly wanna use it as for contouring. I seriously couldn't be more happy that i bought this holy grail. I can't decide which i love more, this or the powder one because they pretty much do the same for me, FULL COVERAGE. Some said that its thick but i honestly dont think so as long as you know how to properly layer it on your face. Its easy to blend with a sponge, and it stays on place. Pro tip: a little goes a looooong way. I wouldn't mind buying it again when i run out of this bottle.
Christina Z.
This is 1 of my favorite foundations! It's full coverage and a little bit goes a long way... You can spot conceal with it as well which is a big plus, kinda like a 2-in-1...
I love the variety of shades, it's hard to find such a full coverage with multiple shades for every skin tone/shade but Kat nailed it! You can sheer it out too, just use a damp beauty blender and it works amazing.. I think everyone could use this, it's great for daytime or a night out when you want a super done up glam face. Definitely my go to foundation :)
Cassandra T.
Providence, RI
I love this foundation. It literally covers any imperfection that concerns me. They also come with a good shade selection which offered a perfect match for me. I've noticed a lot of other foundations either have shades that are too light or to dark but never perfect. This one didn't fail me one bit. I am wearing it in the image below and as you can see. It was a perfect match and that's the coverage with just one layer :)
Heather R.
Taos, NM
I wear light 44 in the summer and I blend light 42 and 44 in the colder months! I love how full coverage this product is, you don't have to use a lot at all! I stipple it with a stippling brush on the textured parts of my face and use a beauty sponge to blend the rest. It blends seamlessly and lasts all day! At first I wasn't sure about it but thats because I was using too much product. I also like to blend the featherweight primer in with the foundation and apply it to my face, it feels so hydrating and stretches the product!
Ashley J.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This was one of the first foundations I bought when I started really getting into makeup. I tend to use this foundation more in the summer due to the humidity. I tend to sweat easily so using this foundation is a most due to the fact your makeup will stay in place throughout all types of weather conditions. In the winter I will mix it with a sheer foundation to get the perfect consistency. Kat Von D has some amazing products that she has put out and I must say that I love all of them. I highly recommend her line of products especially her foundation if you like full coverage!
Noemi J.
Brawley, CA
I bought this after seeing everyone's positive reviews on YouTube and I loved it! I'm a big Kat Von D fan so the price wasn't much of a problem. This definitely did have full coverage and you only need a dime sized amount to look flawless! The only problem I saw after using this for a while is that I started to get dry patchy cheeks. I wasn't sure if it was the foundation or the primer I was using with it. At the moment I was using one of smashbox's, then I switched to Kat's (it is recommended to use together for best results). Not much of a difference, maybe it's just my skin. I did see flawless coverage when I user her foundation, primer and concealer together. Best coverage I've had with any makeup :)
Jade W.
Bellingham, WA
I really wasn't a fan of this. I had such high expectations, and it applies beautifully. But after a couple of hours, my whole face of makeup was sliding off. Bummer.
Eva M.
1) The gorgeous packaging and 2) The product is so, so good! This foundation seriously stays in place for 24 hours. How do I know? Because I slept with it on and woke up and went out in the same face the next day. Don't judge - it looked fab! This foundation is pretty thick so I recommend mixing it with Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Perfector for an easier time applying it. The only con is I don't know how I'm gonna scrape the remaining foundation out of the bottle when it gets low because of how it's designed. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
Rebekah G.
I use the shade light 45 it covers and blemishes and imperfections perfectly. I don't have any visable tattoos but sometimes when Im wearing a crop top i put this over my tattoo for a little extra coverage and protection
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.