Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Francis H.
It's nice for people that doesn't wear glasses and doesn't have oily skin. I didn't like it, I really wanted to like it, but I look like a mess after a couple of hours.
Gabe H.
Eugene, OR
This foundation is my go to foundation yah it's pricey but I use one pump for my hole face and not even a half a pump for my neck and it is full coverage I recommend it
Myan T.
The coverage is unbelievable! No concealer needed! One pump does the trick for me! I do find that it sets more quickly than other foundations I own. With this reason I will work in sections of my face carefully. I find that applying it with a beauty blender is the best way to get a more natural look. Ooh, and make sure you apply this in natural light! After I was color matched at Sephora and tried to apply it the next day in my bathroom, I looked orange. I took some photos and observed myself in the mirror and complexion looked great!
Katie E.
Chesapeake, VA
I really like this product it gives great coverage and you get every ounce of the money you spent on it because of the pump. I have dry skin and it feels great on my face. I will buy again.
Cheyanne J.
I am completely in love with this foundation. I use this every day. It's so full coverage, and it applies so smooth. It lasts all day. I need to get a new one already!
francesca s.
Okay, so despite the little blurps I experience with this foundation I couldn't give it anything less than a 5 because of the pros this foundatio provides. Sick coverage, perfect shade for my skin, and sets immediately to a great satin finish on my skin. I have normal to dry and this doesn't make me feel like I'm suffocating in a mask. It does last all day; however I notice in the area between my nose and lips it seems to wear off and crack a little. I also notice it kind of exentuates my pores ( which can only really be seen up close) when I take pictures I look flawless like I'm earing my #holygrail Estee Lauder. They can almost go neck and neck for me. I still love this foundation a lot despite the little hiccups.
chris v.
ND
I live the coverage that this easily blendable foundation provides for me. Being a full coverage foundation, I expected it to be heavy and not as easy to apply. However this product is not only very smooth and easy to apply, it gives that full coverage look im looking for with out being cakey and lasts all day to give me a fresh faced look that will literally last me from the time I apply it in the morning till I'm ready to wash my face and go to sleep. And I do have fairly oily skin and it does not irritate my skin or cause breakouts.
Emely G.
Greeley
It's a very good foundation, stays on forever ok my skin. I got a lighter color than my skin but not too bad. Makes my skin look smooth, I love that packaging as well.
▼ ▲.
This is my number one go to for full
Coverage foundation. It can even be used as a concealer if needed. I don't use this foundation every day but it is a staple in my makeup collection. It does not irritate skin but I would recommend using it with a good primer.
hailey w.
Lampasas, TX
This foundation is VERY high coverage but VERY thick. I have combination skin where I am oily in my T-Zone and Dry on the surrounding areas. I did end up selling this foundation do it its heaviness and how it accentuated my oiliness.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.