Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...58 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1937)
Cheyanne J.
I am completely in love with this foundation. I use this every day. It's so full coverage, and it applies so smooth. It lasts all day. I need to get a new one already!
Milena Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the ultimate full coverage foundation. If you have problematic skin and need help covering up this will do wonders for you. I have repurchased this so many times and don't plan on stopping. I like trying other products but seem to always come back to this.
It is on the thicker side so you need to be careful and not apply too much or it can look cakey and heavy. But if you apply just the right amount it makes your skin look flawless and will last hours. I am so thankful for KVD makeup.
Kristen A.
Fairhaven, MA
Very full coverage, left my face cakey and tacky. Did oxidize after a day of wearing it. Not very impressed at all, I actually reach for my cheap drug store foundation over this one, I had high expectations for this.
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
This is the best foundation I have ever used. It keeps me super matte all day. It has good coverage and it's easy to apply. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Danielle A.
Fresno, CA
I really love this foundation, it's super pigmented and you only need a pea size amount! Your probably thinking really? just a pea size, lol but seriously you only need one pump of this stuff and it covers your whole face! The consitancy of this foundation is really thick but it's not too thick that you can't blend it out. It doesn't dry too fast so you have time to work it work it into the skin and really buff it in. It last all day long! It leaves a matte finish but not a flat matte and a really drying matte, it's just really nice. I don't think it has any spf so that's good for pictures. Overall this foundation is one of my favorites and it's the fullest coverage foundation I have ever used! It's just a really good one in my opinion :)
Anjel M.
Douglas, WY
This is my third bottle of this foundation. Even though it seems too thick it has really buildable coverage. You can go for a more natural look by using it sparingly around the face. Or, you can build it up to be full coverage. Like cement it lasts so long. To give you proof, I went vacationing in Las Vegas. It was 111 degrees and my foundation did not get oily nor slide off. It was perfect! This is my holy grail foundation!
Misty S.
This is so heavy on the skin. Its beautiful but it kind of feels like spackle on the face. Its not for you if youre dry. If youre oily then maybe this will work for you
Janelle C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I got matched for this at Sephora and while in store, I really loved the foundation...so I decided to purchase although the color selection was a little off for my skin tone. Unfortunately, this didn't turn out so well for me. After two days of use I found myself super thankful for the high pigment, full coverage formula, but only because this product broke me out in huge, painful cystic acne. Needless to say, it went back to the store and two and a half weeks later I'm still trying to get my skin back to its pre-Lock it calmness.
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
This foundation lasts forever! It is so amazing. I have super oily skin & it works great for me. It lasts the same with and without primer. Its full coverage. Its totally worth your money. I would recommend this to people.
Caitlyn G.
Arkansas City, KS
this is my holy grail foundation! super full coverage, beautiful packaging, and I absolutely LOVE the easy pump! I get so many compliments on my foundation and I give all the credit to Kat!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon