Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Bex B.
Toledo, OH
This is the best foundation I have found in the longest time. It leaves a beautiful matte finish and leaves your skin looking FLAWLESS. This liquid foundation has amazing coverage and always leaves you looking like a dream. That dream look will also be there all day no smears or smudges with this stuff after a long day. aIt's also wonderful knowing that you are using a vegan product that is not tested on animals.
The only thing I suggest is always try the color of any makeup before you buy whenever possible. This particular line does use more yellow hues and I tend to go with a shade lighter than my actual tone.
Taylor G.
Mcminnville, OR
The Kat Von D foundation is the best full coverage I've used so far. I highly recommend this product. Its amazing!
#fullcoverage #perfect #glowy #love #KatVonD #amazing
Nicole B.
Quincy, MA
Super full coverage. Hides all imperfection-no need for concealer which will save me money once the long run. But makes skin feel a little dry, so I would prefer if it was more moisturizing
Katie E.
Chesapeake, VA
I really like this product it gives great coverage and you get every ounce of the money you spent on it because of the pump. I have dry skin and it feels great on my face. I will buy again.
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Pretty much my holly grill foundation I were it everyday I love me a full coverage stay mate foundation and that's exactly what this is you need it in your makeup collection lol
Gabe H.
Eugene, OR
This foundation is my go to foundation yah it's pricey but I use one pump for my hole face and not even a half a pump for my neck and it is full coverage I recommend it
Janine B.
If you have oily skin with some dry patches this foundation is NOT for you honey!!! I have dry patches near my chin area and this foundation was not looking good. I even moisturized and primed before using it and it still didnt help.
Cali H.
Orlando
I bought the wrong shade but the coverage on this foundation is crazy amazing. While it is heavy compared to others, the coverage makes up for it with a flawless face.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Le doy 5 estrella spor que cumple las espectativas su cobertura es total ,y lo mejor puedes durar mucho rato con el y no tiene oliosidad es matte su acabado el precio es bueno $35 para lo que hace y si lo compraria de nuevo
Samantha N.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Light 44 more...
I like this stuff a lot for the value. $35 is pretty inexpensive compared to other foundations I've bought in the past. Can look a little cakey if not applied correctly
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.