Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Coming from a young woman that hates foundation, I feel like I found my perfect foundation. It's great with a beauty blender sponge, the only thing is that I wish I went to Sephora to find my shade because I guessed the color online, shade 52 was a little bit light on me so I wish I should have chosen 53 or 54 but it is perfect for those who want full coverage, and it's great to hide pimples and thankfully I don't get that much, but it's great for my rosy cheeks.
Nefreteri T.
Oakland Park, FL
Sooo I have mixed feelings about this foundation, it's extremely thick and cakey! I have to mix it when other foundation to get the right consistency but as soon as I do that my skin looks flawless and it's definitely a true full coverage foundation. If I don't mix it it sit terribly on my face and makes all my pores extremely visible. I continue to use it with my other foundations just to make them a little more "full coverage" at night but other than that I wouldn't really recommend for anyone to buy if you are only looking for one foundation to buy to cover all your needs. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Janis M.
Westerville, OH
this is my absolute favorite foundation, and there is never a time I don't have this on handy. it's very full coverage and smooth, if you're looking for a nice, reliable foundation, choose this one!
Deysi L.
Bloomingdale, GA
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
I honestly didn’t like it since it’s not oil free. My face broke out really bad the first time I used it and very itchy. But other than that it’s very easy to blend and apply
Kayla S.
Staley, NC
This foundation not only comes in a shade that matches my very fair skin tone, but it works. This product is the definition of a little goes a long way. The coverage is excellent, and it lasts all day long.
Dana C.
Urbana, IL
This stuff is amazing. I have a lot of redness, and it covers it up completely without needing extra concealer or green color correction. It is rather heavy, but not uncomfortable. My only complaint is that it does rub off fairly easily. With it being so full coverage, you can see exactly where it may have rubbed off (say you rubbed your nose or something). It also doesn't actually last me more than a full day of work/school, but I also have oily skin.

The major disappointment I have is how easily/quickly this stuff oxidizes and turns orange. I'm at the point where I don't know how to prevent it from happening.
lanna w.
Bountiful, UT
Very full coverage foundation. Covers every thing. It is a little bit heavy on the skin. Good for all skin types. It lasts all day long. I love it. I would definantly recommend this product to others.
Gabrielle S.
Lexington, KY
this product is very very very thick but matte and full coverage it made me break out because it dried my skin out really bad. i had to stop using it and get a new foundation.
Roshawnda S.
Ridgewood , NY
This is my favorite high in foundation!! The coverage is amazzing! It is defiantly full coverage! Its a very matte formula so if u have dry skin( like me) i would recommend putting on a great moisturizer before using it! I gave it 4 stars because the shade range isn't great for deeper skin tones i got the color deep 71 but its like a shade too light and the darkest shade is like 2 shades darker! I would purchase again hopefully the new shade range is better.
Jackeline R.
Rose Hill, NC
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
Very full coverage, long lasting, and great for oily skin! Just have to be careful not to use too much or you will end up looking cakey, but other than that it's a very good foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon