Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19924)
Media (1915)
Amanda M.
Forest, VA
I was so excited to try this foundation because I have really oily skin in my t-zone. As soon as it launched I quickly purchased it. I had a really hard time matching myself to a color (not something I typically have an issue with). I bought the closest shade (a bit lighter than I wanted, but it worked) and couldn't wait to try it. I was disappointed. First, let me just say the coverage is amazing. It is completely full coverage and has incredible lasting power. The formula is what I do not like. It's a bit chalky (mostly due to the powdery base for the mattifying effect), but I expected it to be much smoother than it was. It just seemed to look...cakey. I still have it, but haven't used it in awhile because of the formula.
Barbara S.
Review for: Medium 57 more...
I have this brand of foundation for my travel kit for side work. Though a full coverage foundation it is absolutely beautiful. I have combination to oily skin and I get by great with it. I would absolutely recommend it.
Caitlin C.
Vallejo, CA
This foundation can be a five star or a one star depending on the day, the temperature, how you apply it and the skincare products you use before it etc. I get the best results when I apply after exfoliating and moisturizing well, mixed with a more liquidy foundation and with a damp beauty blender. When I apply it like wth and top with a pore minimizing powder it looks flawless all day long. As if my skin has been photoshopped. But if not this product can be cake city. I've tried so hard to love this product but after many attempts and not steady results I'd rather reach for my Maybelline Matte and Poreless or Makeup Forever HD.
Jennifer P.
Edinburg, TX
I love this foundation it lasted all day or night the packaging is cute and comes with a lot of product!! I love how you don’t need a lot in order to get great coverage.
Nautica D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Loveeeeee! One of my favorite foundation! This is seriously full coverage! it last for a very long time because you don't need a lot of product to apply on your face! I recommend this product!
Alexandra L.
Stanton, CA
great color selection and provides heavy duty coverage or everyday wear. use alone for full glam or use a face oil 2 to 3 drops or moisturizer with equal parts foundation and skin will be left looking flawless quickly and effortlessly
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
This foundation lasts forever! It is so amazing. I have super oily skin & it works great for me. It lasts the same with and without primer. Its full coverage. Its totally worth your money. I would recommend this to people.
Emely G.
Greeley
It's a very good foundation, stays on forever ok my skin. I got a lighter color than my skin but not too bad. Makes my skin look smooth, I love that packaging as well.
Ashley O.
If you're looking for a foundation that has full coverage here we go Kat Von D. Has a lot of coverage love this Foundation especially because her makeup is cruelty free.
Angelique G.
Corsicana, TX
It's very hard to match my skin tone since I'm so pale, I'm very happy that I don't have to mix my foundation anymore, I get a perfect match with great coverage.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.