Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Alyssa T.
Lake Arthur
LOVE IT! Easily found my color! It’s a great high end foundation. I have oily skin, but it doesn’t make things worse for me. Also has great coverage without feeling caked
Brittany W.
Parkersburg
This is good for a full wear foundation. It is thick and lasts all day. The color matches well to my skin tone. Its my go too for a day where I have a breakout or just need the extra coverage.
Michelle C.
I enjoy the full coverage this foundation gives as well as the light shade variations however I feel it makes my skin ever drier and my dry spots definitely show whenever I use this foundation
Caitlyn W.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Anything by Kat Von D is amazing I love absolutely every product that she has come out with especially this it stays on all day and covers up every little blemish I have
JESSIKA W.
Austin, TX
I’ve been itching to get my hands on this again, just can’t break off the money!! But trust me, it is priced perfectly for the work it does. favorite foundation forever.
Brittany G.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
I actually did not like this foundation at all it was cakey and hard to blend it oxidized and made me orange and then started separating on my face!!! I'll regret buying
Yanique L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Obsessed! I wear Deep 66 in this foundation. I'm super oily and this foundation is one of the best I've ever worn if not THE best. It dries very quickly so you have to work fast when applying.
Vanessa S.
Bartow
Very high coverage. Great price for high end foundation. I just could not get it to work well with my combo/dry skin without it looking cakey and heavy. I really wanted to like it. I think it would be great on those who don’t have dry skin tho:)
Marti G.
This stuff is magic to scars and tattoo coverage. Covers great and looks really natural. Leaves a smooth fairy flawless finish and doesn't rub off easyblije most covers.
Christine C.
I was skinmatched to this in a sephora store, and the color fits me pretty well, no complaints for that. i think the coverage is very good. it is a high coverage foundation. i cant comment on the bottle bc i just received a sample, ive actually had for a while and it hasn't lost its consistency like others i have had. and it blends well. it is THICK though. so for the faint of heart that may scare ssome off. it has almost a mousse like thickness. but i like it. it wears well., it may be heavy for some but i just blended a little as i went and buffed it in and it was light and covered perfectly. long wearing. some shine did peek through, as expected, at the end of the night. just wear a good mattifier if your worried about shine.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.