Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1950)
Elizabeth S.
Richland Hls, TX
I got a sample of this foundation and can't wait to go find the right shade for me. This foundation went on so smoothly - filled in all lines on my face and stayed all day!
Chloe B.
Salem, OR
I got the lightest shade they make and it was eh. Super matte finish and I have oily skin so it would end up with this weird super oily cakey texture no matter how many layers I applied. Also definitely not transfer proof. It has decent coverage and because it's so light I usually will mix this in with foundations that are too dark or don't have enough coverage but I definitely don't love this. I have heard however that shade 42 is a different consistency and formula from the other shades so I may just need to try a different shade and see how that wears.
Patricia G.
Extreme full coverage. Long lasting makeup. Does not get too oily. Love the packaging. Medium weight feel. Does not work well with more than one coat. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Hayley G.
Erie
I use this foundation every time I apply makeup. It has been the only foundation that I've found that doesn't break my skin out and doesn't make my face feel greasy. The formula feels thick at first but it's very easy to blend out and make even. It is a true full coverage foundation and I love it because it covers up my acne and redness better than any other foundation I've ever used. Her foundations come in a variety of shades that can be used for anyone. The packaging is also very cute but I find that it can get dirty really fast. I've also had this foundation for over a year and still have a lot of product left so it lasts a long time.
Maricella G.
Houston , TX
Love love love this foundation it is full coverage with one layer it is amazing and very easy to apply with a wet beauty blender matte finish for sure awesome for oil skin
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
this is my one and only holy grail of foundation!! I've been using this foundation for years and it is a must. it's has great overall coverage and a little goes a long way!
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
Nearly full coverage and when you've had it on for a while and your natural oils start seeping through, it creates such an amazing glow! God I luh this foundation! Even for the price!
Heather H.
Hico, WV
Beautiful, full-coverage, matte foundation. It dries down quick, so you have to work quickly. It lasts all day and doesn't transfer. One of my favorites! Worth the price!
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Kat Von D is my
Favorite go to make up line. I owe a numerous amount of her products. This foundation is heaven sent! Full coverage but not cakey. Great variety of colors to choose from. Blends well and feels good on skin.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I bought this foundation and fall in love with it. I love the matte finish and the coverage is great. Covered my breakouts, dark circles, and didn't make me look caky. I have oily skin and it lasted all night with out too much shine. I also had a good matte setting powder which help. This picture was in PR for my vaca and the foundation did great under the heat. My cousins love it I ended up buying a couple and sending back to them in PR.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon