Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19887)
Media (1910)
Natalie S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Works awesome for my combination-oily shin and is full coverage. When I want less coverage I wet my BB just a bit more or mix a cc cream or moisturizer in. Color range is wide which is awesome
Mirielis G.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
My go to foundation since I was 17! I have never loved a foundation more. Has fantastic coverage but it's not too cakey. I rarely ever use concealer with this foundation.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
Amazing full cover foundation. So pigmented and smooths really well with a beauty blender. It's amazing and it lasts a long time especially with the Urban Decay setting spray.
Brandi B.
Sarasota, FL
I have a very red complexion on my cheeks and this foundation completely blurs and hides my impurities. It also lasts me like 4 months. I love this stuff and swear by it.
Ashley U.
Fort huachuca, AZ
Let me start off by saying I love Kat Von D. I was able to finally try her foundation and figured I'd fall in love with it just like I have with all her other products. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. I honestly couldn't get over the consistency of the foundation, it was a little too liquid-y if that makes any sense like it was almost watered down. I'm not one to be sensitive to anything smell wise, but the second I put the foundation on my face all I could smell was the foundation. It had a very overpowering chemical smell to it and I just couldn't handle it at all.
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
The coverage. The shades. And the finish look. That's all I have to say for how great this is, it never ceases to amaze me on how great it is. I will always buy it again.
Mallory W.
Lapel
Review for: Light 45 more...
This foundation is most definitely full coverage and very long lasting. I do notice some oil around he crease of my nose but other than that it is amazing. I will definitely continue to purchase the item because it is awesome.
Ashlee T.
Spokane, WA
I love and hate this foundation. I started using it a couple of years ago and loved it but lately I feel something has changed. The formula is super thick and no matter which application method I use I find that it is very patchy on the skin and cakey. It exaggerates all of my pores and just make my makeup look unpolished and just not good. The best way to apply I have found would be with a wet beauty blender or very sparingly with fingertips.  I do love the full coverage and color range and the fact there are choices for very fair skin as I am unable to wear most foundations as they are too dark or oxidize to much.  Make sure to exfoliate and moisturize your skin very well before applying to give this the best shot at looking decent.
Sarah T.
Coalwood
This product is one of my favorites, a bit pricey but you will not regret buying, comes beautifully packaged, goes on very easily and stays for hours and hours; will recommend to everyone. Worth the money.
Katie K.
As a burn survivor, I am always looking for the perfect foundation to cover up my scars. This foundation was life changing for me! It’s light weight but full coverage! I will never go without it!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.