Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Teal K.
Cypress, TX
Amazing! I love this stuff! I have had a really difficult time finding a foundation that matches my skin tone, doesn't break down throughout the day, and actually covers my blemishes. This is it! The consistency is pretty thick, but it goes on really well over moisturizer and primer. I am so happy that I finally found everything I was looking for in a foundation! I do not have oily skin. If I did, I'm not sure this would be my go-to foundation. I also don't have super dry skin. My skin is somewhere in the middle.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone, 48 Light - Neutral Undertone, 49 Light - Neutral Undertone, Light 41 Neutral, Light 43 Warm, Light 45 Neutral, 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE, 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE, 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE, 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I got the light with natural tones because I wanted that more natural type of look , the long wear is amazing for long lasting , easy to apply which is awesome because I hate goopy foundations , very affordable ,
Karsen E.
Murrieta, CA
Not the best for oily skin. Goes on really nicely, but as the day goes on, it starts to look really cakey if you don't powder or blot A LOT. It would probably work a lot better if it wasn't as thick or if you don't have oily skin
Kaela W.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this foundation! It's my all time favorite. The coverage is perfect and it does last 24 hours. I went to a school field trip from 5 pm - 5 am. I normally wake up at 5 am to do my makeup. When I got home to take it off it still looked perfect. I think it's perfect for all types of skin. I use this daily with rimmel stay matte primer and I apply it with a damp beauty blender. It works great even without a primer! Once it runs out I plan on purchasing again and again. I like this better than the too faced born this way!
Guadalupe C.
Fort Wayne , IN
In love with it ❤❤ recommend it honestly one of my favorites. It helps to control my t Zone shine , only downside of it is that it is a bit on the pricey side but worth it
Grisury C.
I love trying new products and I picked this product up as a sample foundation from Sephora. I've been using it for four consecutive days and my little tub still has some product left! This foundation is beyond amazing the coverage can be built up to your desired level in my personal opinion only very minimal product is needed a little goes a long way! I can compare the coverage to that of Estée lauders double wear foundation. Although I feel this one truly does last all day and doesn't dry as fast as the Estée Lauder. I just have one concern I'm slightly breaking out I am not sure if it's due to my TOM or it's the foundation causing this.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
This foundation can be for all skin types. Ideally, it is for combo/oily skin, in my opinion. It is definitely full coverage. I have dry skin and love it, but have to take extra steps. First, I make sure to use argan oil on top of my moisturizer. After that sits fir a bit, I apply a hydrating primer. KVD makes a great one. Then I use a makeup sponge dampened with a hydrating facial mist/toner. When I follow these steps the foundation wears all day, is full coverage, and my skin looks perfect. I took off one star only because it is not really made for skin as dry as mine, not for any fault of the product or formula.
Jordan N.
Owatonna, MN
This is one of my favorite foundations. I've purchased 2 bottles so far. It has great coverage and glides on skin easy. There are so many shapes to choose from. I would suggest using a primer and/or setting powder.
Jessie C.
Tucson , AZ
Seriously so amazing. Application is amazing (for my skin type: dry/combo) and it TRUE all day wear. Cannot say enough amazing things from coverage to application: flawless
Arcelia B.
Staten Island, NY
Full coverage, very pigmented, long lasting, super matte. I bought the wrong shade lol so that's my fault but it's a very good high coverage foundation, best applied with a sponge.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.