Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Adrianna W.
Good coverage, BUT if you have dry skin this foundation will look horrible and dry you out even more. My mom however has very oily skin and loves this. Im just in the middle of an awful break out from this.
Kari H.
Pineville
A little goes a long way, and to me that feels as though I get more bang for my buck! I love how it feels on my skin and how it makes my skin look after. I am never dissapointed with any Kat products!
Maria S.
Chino, CA
It's an awesome product it has amazing coverage however it's not my go to I'm a makeup artist and I feel it drys to quickly and I have to use alot because it doesn't spread easy
Sarah M.
Edinburg, TX
Coverage is excellent on this I have scars on my face and this helps hide them very well. But on the flip side is very cakey looking. But the bottle of last a very long time.
Alyssia M.
One of the best high coverage foundations for me! I love the application and the packaging it comes in as well! The only downfall is the texture, for some, it may feel Cakey!
Abigail G.
Ponchatoula, LA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Such a good full coverage foundation but is also heavy. Looks flawless when used with the set. Would recommend this to someone who loves coverage and doesn't mind the weight.
courtney c.
raleigh, NC
My favorite all time favorite foundation is the NARS Sheer-glow foundation so trying this foundation out was a bit of a change for me. I had very bad acne when I was a teenager so I have some hyper pigmentation and scaring on my cheeks and chin and was looking for a new foundation to try out. The formula is very think but also very blendable. I have found that the best way to apply it is using a beauty sponge. With a brush, I felt like I was blending and working the foundation into my skin for quite some time. It is very full coverage which is great if that is what you are looking for and less is 100% more with this product. If you use too much it can look very cakey by the end of the day. For me, it was not 100% transfer proof and I found that I do have to apply a powder throughout the day to keep a true matte finish. Overall this has become one of my most loved foundations and the color range selection is pretty good as well!
Yuliany A.
Esta base en particular es una de las más pesadas que he utilizado, pero esto no quire decir que es malo. De es muy buena. Me gusta usarla en eventos especiales porque no me defrauda y dura perfecta!
Kelli H.
Kenton, OH
Review for: Other more...
If you use a beauty blender it makes it more lightweight but still full coverage if using a brush it's full coverage and heavy. still love it and matches skin tone perfectly
Tairyn W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Review for: Light 48 more...
As a person who is a light shade and suffers from acne this foundation was perfect for me. It helped match my skin tone and cover up any imperfections. Personally I prefer the matte finish type. And yes I would purchase this again.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.