Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Azucena C.
Sterling
Review for: Light 48 more...
Best use for a special night out. I have found that for everyday use it can lead to breaking out your skin. Color selection is great even the palest of the pale have options.
Tay G.
Oceanside , CA
I have oily skin, so when I did my research on this product I was excited for the coverage! Now it might be because I would prime my face with a mattifying primer & that could be why I resulted in dry patches. But I loved the coverage from this! I was really sad to have to return it but the dry patches on my forehead( which is my oiliest area) and then when I would wear my sunglasses I would no longer have makeup in that area. Anyways long story short- I didn't have a good experience with this product but a greater part of me wants to try it again but with a different primer.
Ana L.
San Juan, TX
Love the coverage! It's really matte & just awesome!!! I love the fact that it is not "Cakey", it might be a bit heavy but not to much! It is so easy to apply either with a brush or blender. I would totally recommend this product!
Sarah M.
Edinburg, TX
Coverage is excellent on this I have scars on my face and this helps hide them very well. But on the flip side is very cakey looking. But the bottle of last a very long time.
Missa T.
Casa Grande, AZ
So this is my all time favorite foundation i swear.

I live in arizona and during the summer i can never get a foundation to stay on my face because of how hot and sweaty my face gets. By the end of the day all my other foundations i tried look streaky. But i apply this with a beauty blender and leaves a flawless look. Even for being a full coverage foundation i feel like i have nothing on my face. It will literally last me all day looking nice and matte without melting off my face from the heat. I've recommended this foundation to so many people because of how amazing it is.
Alyssia M.
One of the best high coverage foundations for me! I love the application and the packaging it comes in as well! The only downfall is the texture, for some, it may feel Cakey!
Kiyeera P.
I love love love this foundation. It is very full coverage so a little goes a long way (which will save you money). There are people who will say it's cakey but it's only cakey if you use too much. I think most skin types can use this, although it is oil free, it works well on dry skin. It has a mostly matte finish. Kat Von D actually formulated this to be used with her primer so if you're able to get that also, I suggest that you do. Overall, it is just a great foundation that I highly recommend.
Emily S.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
This product was just okay to me. The coverage to me was a high medium at best. I have about 10 plus years of acne scarring and as I've come into my mid 20s my pores around my cheeks have enlarged. This foundation settled into my pores and never really set to the matte finished that was promised by its description. It left me greasy and unnatural looking like I had on a mask and transfered pretty badly whenever I'd accidently touch my face. I wanted to like this but even when adding powder this was just too much and I ended up returning it to the Sephora I purchased it at.
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This foundation is ok. It's definitely a full coverage foundation with pretty good staying power. My biggest issue is that no matter how much or how little I put on it would get really cakey around every little crease and age me. I tried it with several different primers and had the same result. It doesn't blend very well and it feels filmy on, which is pretty standard for the type of foundation. Unlike most foundations of this type I didn't have any issues with my skin breaking out or getting dry. It's not the best foundation for me, but I would recommend it if a friend were looking for this type of coverage.
Gabrielle S.
Lexington, KY
this product is very very very thick but matte and full coverage it made me break out because it dried my skin out really bad. i had to stop using it and get a new foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.