Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...61 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Hallie R.
I already love this brand so much. This foundation is my number one favorite. It lasts a super long time and the formula is so nice. It's not too liquidy and not too thick. It's lightweight and still build able. During the summer I mix it together with a little bit of moisturized and it was a perfect replacement for a super lightweight tinted moisturizer. This stuff lasts a long time too product wise. It lasted about 5 months for me. I didn't wear it every single day but about 5 days out of the week I would wear it. And I think it's perfectly affordable for the product that you get.
Rose ♡.
Monroe
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is amazing for oily/ combination skin types and it’s just a great all over buildable medium- full coverage foundation that lasts long and is a great price ($35) for the product you get!!
Daniela H.
A good friend of mine purchased this in the wrong shade so she gave it to me to try. I'm very fair skinned & it's hard to find foundations that are light enough, but this one (Light 42) was a little too light for me which is impressive. It's super easy to mix with other foundations (I mixed it with e.l.f.). I usually stay away from foundation, but I think this one has made me a believer. It dries down really well & doesn't leave my face feeling sticky. It really does seem like I'm wearing nothing at all. I highly suggest this product. I can't wait to purchase it in the right shade!
Alexis R.
I love this foundation because it conceals and goes on so smoothly with her brush. Easy to apply and you don't need to reapply throughout the day. It's complete coverage and I would totally buy it again.
Ashley L.
South Park, PA
This is going to sound weird but this was TOO full coverage. I tried to use as little product as possible but I still felt like I was wearing a mask. The foundation itself is smooth and easily to blend.
Theresa B.
Roselle , NJ
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATIOM. I have very oily skin and my foundation tends to slid off but with this my face stays matte and it does not slide anywhere. This is a great foundation
Trisha B.
Clinton Twp, MI
LOVE this foundation. It's super full coverage which I love, but not too matte. It covers all of my redness and acne scars as well. I love to apply it with a damn beauty sponge
Makayla S.
Charleston
I have had this Foundation forever and will buy again and again, such a wonderful buy and I would recommend it many. But the main thing is you MUST moisturize wit this product.
Alejandra B.
San Antonio, TX
When using with her foundation with her primer it works great. Before realizing this I used it with another primer and the foundation would oxidize. Overall great full coverage and helps you stay matte.
Elizabeth R.
Sylmar, CA
By far the best foundation out there ! Stays on all day and stays in place I have dry skin but this product makes my face look beautiful. It's a full coverage foundation and a little bit goes a long way !
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon