Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19899)
Media (1912)
Katelyn C.
Butler, PA
First off I bought this foundation a year ago for Christmas but was disappointed for a while for a couple of things, I have L42 and it fits my pale skin perfect so that's not an issue but I have dry/combo skin and it clung to everything. I use a moisturizing primer as well but I recently purchased the tarte shape tape and combined with my real technique sponge (also I don't use nearly as much) it looks really nice! I can't use it alone which is why I only give it 3 stars.

By itself the coverage is medium for me, I have some acne with redness throughout my face especially on my cheeks.
Ashley L.
South Park, PA
Review for: Deep 71 more...
This is going to sound weird but this was TOO full coverage. I tried to use as little product as possible but I still felt like I was wearing a mask. The foundation itself is smooth and easily to blend.
Elizabeth R.
Sylmar, CA
By far the best foundation out there ! Stays on all day and stays in place I have dry skin but this product makes my face look beautiful. It's a full coverage foundation and a little bit goes a long way !
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
I've been on a mission to find a foundation that will last me a few hours and will actually cover blemishes (without a lot of concealer needed). This has answered my prayers! This was the first full coverage foundation I have ever tried. It is easy to work with, thick without being goopy or too heavy feeling, lasts me 10 hours of sweating at work, and doesn't separate from my skin. It has a very strong scent that reminds me of craft paint and at first feels a tad sticky, but I just blend it in with my damp beauty blender and it is PERFECT! I does not budge at all. Highly recommended!
Theresa B.
Roselle , NJ
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATIOM. I have very oily skin and my foundation tends to slid off but with this my face stays matte and it does not slide anywhere. This is a great foundation
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
I love this foundation. I bought mine at Sephora for $35 USD. It is a great foundation for oily or combination skin. You get a lot product for the price. I highly recommend it.
Makayla S.
Charleston
I have had this Foundation forever and will buy again and again, such a wonderful buy and I would recommend it many. But the main thing is you MUST moisturize wit this product.
Alejandra B.
San Antonio, TX
When using with her foundation with her primer it works great. Before realizing this I used it with another primer and the foundation would oxidize. Overall great full coverage and helps you stay matte.
Lexi H.
Thibodaux, LA
My favorite go to foundation!! I have oily skin and this does now make me oily at all.I abs love everything about this and all the different shades they have for different people! It's very long lasting!!
Bethany A.
Black River Falls, WI
I am in LOVE with this foundation! This is first of all my first high end foundation I've been persuaded to sway from my holy grail Revlon Colorstay. I bought it for $34 at Sephora. It is a very easily blendable, high coverage, matte, very full coverage foundation. The biggest perk of this foundation, for me is the fact that it is full coverage, but it is not heavy at all. The consistancy is what I would describe as a mix between a mouse/whipped texture and a liquid. I have a lot of freckles, that I like to cover when I wear foundation, and I usually use a powder foundation to set my foundation with for extra coverage, and this is the first foundation that i don't need to wear a powder with, or a concealer. I love it, and recommend it to everyone. Also if you decide you don't like it, you can always return it to Sephora, so give it a try...but I'm almost positive, you wont ;)
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.