Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19871)
Media (1908)
Amber W.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I wanted to love this product, but it didn't work for my skin. My face is very dry and flaky, and this seemed to make the issue more noticeable and pronounced. I feel like this would be exceptional for oily skin, and the coverage truly is fantastic, it just didn't work for me sadly.
Juliette L.
beaverton
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This is very very thick. Can easily become cakey. It is full coverage. I did get compliments on how my skin looked. It did look good but it felt awful. I would mix it with an oil as apply using a sponge.
Makayla S.
Charleston
I have had this Foundation forever and will buy again and again, such a wonderful buy and I would recommend it many. But the main thing is you MUST moisturize wit this product.
Chasity H.
Lexington
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Love love love!! Doesn’t come off! Easily blendable. Stays on alllll day. Matte finish. Good for any skin type. Kat Von D is great. Haven’t tried a product I haven’t loved. Got my niece hooked as well. 😌
Alexis R.
I love this foundation because it conceals and goes on so smoothly with her brush. Easy to apply and you don't need to reapply throughout the day. It's complete coverage and I would totally buy it again.
Chelsea N.
Wallins Creek, KY
This foundation can cover just about anything! It is a full coverage makeup and it does go on a bit thick but once it is blended out and it dries, it feels like nothing is there. I have oily skin and I have to blot my face after a few hours but nothing that would cause my not to wear it. I love it!
Ashley D.
Paris, AR
The coverage is amazing! Just wish I got matched better. Returned once because it was to light then I got one too dark. I ended up keeping the dark and mixing it with shade or two lighter foundation.
Erica C.
I really like this foundation is super full coverage. It's great for any skin type and it is super easy to apply with a brush or beauty blender. It has a dewy finish and I would definitely buy it again.
Ashlyn R.
Jacksonville, NC
This is an extremely full converage foundation, that will cover any hyperpigmentation you may have with ease. If youre looking for a flawless porcelain doll kind of finish this is rhw foundation for you. The color range is HUGE. kvd is getting better and better at catering to all skin tones. If you do try out this foundation you may find yourself struggling with it looking cakey after a few hours of wear. If this happens to you id say to play around with your application process and soon youll find what works best for you. If you have combination to dry skin id suggest using a dampened beauty blender to apply it. You can aslo sheer it out even more abd lock in some of the moisture by mixing the foundation with a primer or your favorite moisturizer. go out ans buy a
Ashley L.
South Park, PA
Review for: Deep 71 more...
This is going to sound weird but this was TOO full coverage. I tried to use as little product as possible but I still felt like I was wearing a mask. The foundation itself is smooth and easily to blend.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.