Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Neha K.
Houston
Review for: Light 45 Neutral, Medium 52 Neutral, Medium 53 Neutral more...
I love these Kat Von foundation shades. They work very well and are real easy to pat into my shade and set on my face when in a hurry or not. It has a settle nice finish as well!
Brittany J.
My all time favorite foundation. Full coverage and the skin tone matches perfectly. Its got a slight smell to it but nothing too unbearable. Will continue to buy for a long time.
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I bought this from Sephora. I bought it because everyone recommended it to me. I wasn’t disappointed. I have pale combination skin and was having time getting full coverage. This foundation is so thick, which I thought I wouldn’t like, but it ceased to amaze me and gave me the MOST coverage I’ve ever had from a foundation! I use a wet beauty blender to apply it and found that works best for me. I definitely recommend if you want FULL coverage and flawless skin. Summer days didn’t phase me, this stuff stays on all day. Works perfect with powder and primer. If you’re not looking for a base concealer, you can use a lighter shade for under your eyes/cheek bones, nose line and forehead for a contoured effect. It really does the job and I love it!!
Sarah J.
Starke, FL
Absolutely love!! Haven't used in a while but definitely miss the full coverage. Beware if you don't like a heavy foundation I wouldn't recommend but it definitely lasts all day
Amber W.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I wanted to love this product, but it didn't work for my skin. My face is very dry and flaky, and this seemed to make the issue more noticeable and pronounced. I feel like this would be exceptional for oily skin, and the coverage truly is fantastic, it just didn't work for me sadly.
Yadira R.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
Great foundations. They lack in shades very sucks because they oxidize which sucks. I’m Medium tan skin tone and it made me look orange which was disappointing because the coverage was great
Beth C.
Graham, WA
I was hesitant to spend 35 on some foundation but it was worth it. My favorite foundation. It only takes one small pump to last all day. Completely covers my pores and red spots.
Jae-anne B.
jamaica
I love how it is very easy to blend and does not make my face to oily. It gives a decent coverage and it is not heavy on the face aswell. For me, this product is good for combination skin
Xochilth A.
San Pablo, CA
This product is a full coverage foundation. It's nice and thick but don't over do it because it can look cakey! It is really Mattifying and doesn't turn oily on my skin. Love it!
Ashley D.
Midlothian , VA
I thought I wanted a very full coverage foundation after watching many you tube tutorials with this foundation. The foundation is great if you are looking for a more full coverage look, and also if you don't have dry skin. I tried applying it with a flat foundation brush, a damp beauty blender, and a duo fiber brush and I could never get the finish I desired. I felt like you could see the makeup sitting on my skin; especially in more textured areas. The packaging was ok, but it comes with a tiny plastic stopper to put on the spout to keep the product from leaking out which if you lose the plastic stopper you are out of luck when it comes to traveling with it. There were plenty of shades which made shade matching easy; especially for fair skin tones. I wish it would have worked out, but it is still a quality foundation for someone who is looking for hat perfect full coverage finish.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.