Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Brittany J.
My all time favorite foundation. Full coverage and the skin tone matches perfectly. Its got a slight smell to it but nothing too unbearable. Will continue to buy for a long time.
Raquel M.
Irving, TX
I have tried to wear this foundation so many times but it just doesn't sit right with me. I have dry to combination skin and I got it for those hot Texas days but I find that it slips and breaks up on me. I have tried several primers and have set it with different powders as well but it just turns me into this greasy ball, and that is something that I am not used to experiencing with my skin! I'm not sure if this has happened with anyone else and in the reviews I have read it usually makes people skin look dry. I have not given up on the foundation and am going to pick up the LockIt primer to see if this helps my greasy mess 😁
Amber H.
Riverside, CA
I don't have many bad things to say about this foundation. I'm about an nc20 and light45 was a great match. I used my hard candy hydra primer primer lotion and I i think that is what's made this foundation look very dewy and natural, while still being full coverage. This combination of products was great and the foundation lasted all day. I applied it with my real techniques sponge, as per usual, and it looked beautiful! I think looked so good by the end of the day that I didn't want to take it off! However, there was a bit of creasing on my chin and in my smile lines, but everything creases there. I do recommend this foundation, especially those with skin on the more oily side because it is a very matte foundaiton.
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydra-Prime Primer Lotion
Hunter J.
I love this foundation so much. The photo attached is half of my face bare, the other half with one thin layer of the foundation. I use the lightest shade they have (light 42 neutral) as I have pink undertones. Make sure when purchasing this to test it on your chest as every color comes in a cool, neutral, and warm undertone. If you don't match the right undertone it won't look right. I have combination skin and with a bit of powder this stuff stays all day without getting oily. It's amazing.
Sheilah M.
I love it! Very full coverage, and is a thick, creamy consistency, but smooths on so easily. On days when I want less coverage I mix it with a day of moisturiser. Nothing bad to say about this foundation.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
tiffani c.
Review for: Other more...
i love this foundation it's amazing super full coverage i used this on one of my friends who has acne scarring and it covered it without and color correcting or concealing has a natural almost matte finish
Addy B.
Review for: Deep 72 more...
This as become my day to day/go to foundation! i had a hard time finding my match but after since i discovered this its been awesome i use this and one other brand and i love it!
Elizabeth M.
Lubbock
This stuff is amazing!! It seriously stays put without primer or setting spray. I love it! I wish they had a larger range of shades but if your skin tone matches this buy it 100%
Amber W.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I wanted to love this product, but it didn't work for my skin. My face is very dry and flaky, and this seemed to make the issue more noticeable and pronounced. I feel like this would be exceptional for oily skin, and the coverage truly is fantastic, it just didn't work for me sadly.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.