Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1944)
Rose D.
Tampa, FL
This product has great full coverage. It's easy to blend and doesn't look cakey. I can become cake if you apply too much and tends to crease under eyes, but overall this is one of the best foundations i've used and it's can easily cover blemishes and other marks you don't want seen.
Elayne C.
Doral, FL
i´m a MAC NC25 so i asked for a medium (i don´t remember the number rigth now) with yellow and golden undertone, and i must say it is a perfect match, a pro for these foundation is that they have so many shades you could easily find yours online, it is really pigmented and a little goes a long way, i use half to one pump when i want a simple makeup, now that bein said, i don´t think it would cover any tatto unless you apply a generous amount of product, i have red allergy marks on my cheeks and i thougth this would cover them completly, but the truth is it doesn´t, i don´t if it is an application problem, but when i do want to cover them up for an event i would need to apply a little extra product, over all it is a good product and i would buy it again, even thoutgh i was a little disappointed :(
Sarah J.
Starke, FL
Absolutely love!! Haven't used in a while but definitely miss the full coverage. Beware if you don't like a heavy foundation I wouldn't recommend but it definitely lasts all day
Molly F.
Auburn Hills, MI
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This stuff works amazing on my oily skin. Only stuff that stays and prevents shine the most. It doesn't clog my pores and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I have never felt so happy with a foundation before.
Viviana O.
San Diego, CA
I have been wanting to try this foundation and they finally got my shade in, OMG I love it! I have stopped using UD all nighter foundation. Its so easy to blend and apply and gives it such a good finish
Ashley B.
Lathrop, CA
I bought this foundation almost a month ago and I am in love. This covers almost every single one of my blemishes, except for a really dark acne scar I have on my chin. It noticeably reduced the size of my pores especially on my nose. I've never had a foundation hide my pores before. I had a lot of trial and error with applying this foundation, and I finally got it down. I tried my fingers, elf's powder brush, and a beauty sponge and none of them worked. I bought Sonia Kashuk's flat top synthetic brush and it works perfectly. I really love this foundation. I stayed at my friends house one night and I had no way to take off my makeup. She let me use a pillow with a white pillowcase so I was really nervous about ruining it. When I woke up the next day there was absolutely no makeup on the pillowcase. I was so impressed. When it says 24 hour staying power, I don't think they're lying ;)
Baylie S.
I purchased this from Sephora and have loved it since day one! Before this, I used Revlon Colorstay. I noticed that unlike RC, this foundation doesn't dry immediately, giving you time to blend. I have been on Accutane and have post acne marks and scars. Let me just say this is FULL COVERAGE, no need for concealer - for most people. I think it has more coverage than Mac's Studio Fix Fluid. I think it looks awesome when applied with Sigma's F80. It's also very matte which means you definitely need to exfoliate, moisturize, and prime before or it can easily look cakey + show any dryness/flakiness. I've worn this for hours upon hours and it still looked perfect. I would recommend a setting powder for those of you with oily skin, though. Basically, I love this and will repurchase! <3
Jorre H.
I bought the wrong color, so i couldn't use it much. But the consistency is GORGEOUS. It's very good for oily skin because it's very drying. Very full coverage and very matte. Would recommend for everyone
Naomi C.
Redwood City
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
I love the full coverage that this foundation gives me. It gives a matte finish and is super FULL COVERAGE. the only reason I didn’t give this 5 stars is because it is a very thick foundation. Can sometimes cake in areas. However it’s the only foundation that covers all my imperfections.
Erica E.
Bemidji, MN
I love this foundation! Full coverage and stays out all day! Covered all the spots I was insecure about. It a tad bit thick but a little goes a long ways. Great for my oily skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon