Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19916)
Media (1915)
Emily A.
Fort worth, TX
Love this foundation! I had trouble finding one that matched my skin tone and wasn't too heavy until this one. It lasts all day for me as well. It's expensive but worth the price!
Taylor F.
Beachwood , NJ
Review for: Light 42 more...
This foundation is definitely very full coverage! It's perfect for a night out! It blends so nicely and doesn't feel too heavy on your face! Super blendable! Definitely recommend!
Stevie P.
Oh my god!! I went into Sephora looking for a bit more coverage than my usual Naked foundation and was ECSTATIC to get my matched in KAt Von Ds tattoo foundation! The color light 44 matched me so well... in the store. They didn't have that shade instock so I got a big sample and went out to my wedding shower wth a face full of tattoo shade 44....... and about 20 minutes later I look in a mirror to check myself out and I am FREAKING NEON ORANGE!!!!! IT was so great in the store it matched perfectly but it oxygenated so badly into an ugly orange color! my pet peeve is the terrifying orange jawline you see on badly matched [and applied] makeup and omfg I had it!! The foundation was such great coverage and didn't feels upper heavy but just.. I guess for us neutral pale girls it was a bad mix. :( so sad.
Laura V.
Rochester, MN
I really wanted to like this foundation. This foundation was too heavy for my skin. I have very oily skin and this foundation did nothing for it. I have friends that have normal to dry skin and they love this foundation. The foundation was too thick for my liking. I do believe it’s about $45 a bottle
Alesse V.
Mahomet
This is so matte! I love it it stays on all day even through dancing lol I wore it to prom and it was still on after 2am and looked great you could barely tell I was wearing foundation but it looked amazing
Julia B.
Amazing coverage.....but way too cakey. Maybe this is just the old formula I haven't tried it in a few years.

Currently can only use it as an eyeshadow base....which its perfect for.
Hannah O.
South point , OH
I have Combination skin. This foundation seem to stick to my dry patches and slide of on my oily parts. It feels very heavy and thick. Personally for the price it is not worth it.
Kasey K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I purchased this at Sephora. It is defiantly worth the price. I have combination skin and it looks great however I have noticed it clinging to dry patches. It is super full coverage and thick. This is always my go to for a night out but I feel it is a bit much for me for a day to day.
Shaina V.
melvindale
It’s amazing it cover everything!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a tattoo I hate and it covers it up amazingly it’s the Only cover up I’ve found that will Cover tattoo l!!!!
It’s little more money wise but very worth it
Abigail S.
Warrior, AL
I love this foundation! It has amazing coverage and comes in so many colors. I'm very fair skinned, so it's almost impossible to find the perfect foundation color for me. This lasts all day long. The only negative thing that I would have to say about this product is that if you put too much on it can definitely get pretty cakey. One or one and a half pumps is usually the perfect amount. This is by far my favorite foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.