Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Dalilah M.
Eustis, FL
Look. I love KVD. I use her liquid lips. Her palletes. Her foundation. If you have dry skin, dont buy this but if you have oily skin and love full coverage then this is def for you.
Caylee F.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
All time favorite foundation on the market! I've been using this since it came out and I'm still so obsessed with it! It makes my skin look absolutely flawless and stays on all day!
Kayla L.
I like this foundation when it is mixed with other but not so much on its own. It is very matte if that is something that you like but it can look a bit cakey If you're not careful.
Sirena A.
Altadena, CA
This is NOT recommended for dry skin because of how thick and MATTE this foundation is. This is not medium coverage in fact this is FULL coverage. Hello. " lock it TATTOO foundation " literally covers my tattoos with one tiny layer. They have a variety is shades but for some reason I can't seem to find my " perfect shade" which is why I gave it a 4 because I had to buy 2 and mix to get my tone but this foundation truly is a miracle from heaven lmao. It covers everything! & in my opinion I prefer blending this with a damp beauty blender. It's so thick that when I apply with a brush it leaves streaks. Other than that if you love a full coverage and you're normal to oily type then this is for you.
JAIMIE L.
Powder Springs, GA
This is the foundation I use on a badly basis. I have bad acne and using this covers it all. But I have to say I have a color slight lighter then my skin but that's not even the foundations fault so I mix it with saphoras foundation and finish it off with powder and it works out great.
Jazmin R.
Wickliffe, OH
One bottle lasts for a long time and a little goes a long way,super full coverage and look great lasting. Doesn't feel cakey. Variety of colors so you can match to your skin perfectly.
Jessica N.
Corrales, NM
Review for: Light 49 more...
I always go back to my lock it foundation it's heavy full coverage but it literally lasts all day! It's a matte finish and very easy to apply. It stays in place all day long and it's been my go to for so long!
Cortney E.
Silverdale, WA
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
This is my perfect color, except the formula seemed chalky when applied to my skin HOWEVER the other shades did not. I don’t know if I got a dud bottle but I’m interested to see if I can find a similar shade..
Dana H.
Review for: Other more...
I love this foundation for every skin type! My clients love it and so do I. I recommend this to everyone if you're looking for a foundation. It lasts a long time if you set it with powder and a setting spray!
Kayla L.
Saint marys , GA
I started using this foundation about 5 months ago and instantly fell in love with the product. I haven't used any other foundations since and don't plan on it. It blends flawlessly and gives the perfect matte finish. It's lasted me 5 months and I still have quite a bit left, it's definitely worth the money. This is my holy grail product.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.