Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19887)
Media (1911)
Alize C.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
This is my #2 foundation, its super long lasting and good for oily skin only because the product is so dry by itself, its a heavier foundation so a little bit goes a long way with this product. The primer makes this product not so dry so if you have dry skin definitely get the primer.
Leslye Q.
Salem, OR
Giiiirrrrrl 😬!!
This foundations contributes to be one of my top favorite foundations. This baby gives you so much coverage that you won't even need concealer. I used this everyday after i had my twins and used no concealer under my eyes and everyone always said that how did I manage to get so much sleep haha. I use this either with a dense brush or damp beauty blender. Little goes a long way . Very creamy consistency and matt. Matt products are my fav and this definitely gives me a matt finish
Emma J.
Perrysburg, OH
If you're looking to splurge on some liquid foundation, this is it! It's no joke. Thick yet somehow smooth. Total coverage! Probably the best I've used. The only disadvantage is the price.... But it's worth it!!!
Angelica G.
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
It goes on very well, BUT dries weird. It ends up being cakey and then to top it off it is too heavy! I was not a fan and could see every flaw and pore. It is easy to apply. But if you have dry skin, do not buy
Tess W.
PALMDALE, CA
I've heard great things about this foundation, so I decided to give it a try, but I didn't like it at all. It seemed to rub off really easy and within an hour the coverage was patchy.
Sarah e.
Vero Beach, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
Soooooo drying. I felt crackly and cakey all day. I actually took a baby wipe to my face on the car ride home after using this and wiped it all off because I couldn't take it anymore. I moisturized and primed and everything. I hated it.
Miguel q.
Great coverage!!!
This foundation really has a long wear time and still keeps the coverage, without looking bad after hours of application, my only dislike is that it does feel heavy
Safaa S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I love this for full coverage. I originally purchased it because I was looking for a matte finish foundation for my wedding day. It wore beautifully and gave great coverage, did not fade or rub off throughout the entire day. It gave a very natural finish while still being full coverage. I've tried to use it since with a light hand but it goes on patchy. Its best to use a full pump for full coverage application, it does not apply well with a light hand at least in my opinion. The color selection is also great as I am an olive undertone, medium tan which is very hard to match and I was able to find my perfect color!
Ashley W.
Redding, CA
Love this foundation I have super oily skin and this helps keep me Matt throughout the day and the coverage is awesome so if you have oily skin like me and want a full coverage foundation then this is for you
Eli H.
This is a very full coverage foundation. It looks great in photos and if you have dry skin spirits it with a facial spray or setting Spray and it's very suitable to dryer skin types.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.