Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Glenda S.
Nashville, TN
This is the foundation I use if I have a big event coming up. It's full coverage and stays on well. I prefer a dewy look. This is matte. You have to apply quickly. And with a good primer for it to look flawless
Sarah e.
Vero Beach, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
Soooooo drying. I felt crackly and cakey all day. I actually took a baby wipe to my face on the car ride home after using this and wiped it all off because I couldn't take it anymore. I moisturized and primed and everything. I hated it.
Ana G.
San Diego, CA
I struggle with very oily skin which is extremely annoying especially during the summer. I used to use just drugstore foundations but found that none of them stayed on the whole day. So after quite some time I finally decided to buy the Kat Von D Lock it Tattoo foundation and let me just tell you! This foundation has AMAZING COVERAGE not only that but it lasts ALL DAY long! I set it with my coty airspun translucent powder and my skin looks flawless! I bought it at sephora and would totally recommend it to anyone with oily skin or those who have acne scars or darks spots ohhhh and it also works wonders for dark circles!
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

I'm very surprised I loved this foundation. I originally tested out a sample of both the Nars sheer glow and this one, being sure that I was going to prefer Nars but after 12 solid hours of wear it still looked absolutely flawless, not oily, not patchy, and like I just applied it that morning. It does stick to my dry patches but moisturizing beforehand is a super simple and obvious fix to this! It is super full coverage and I've completely stopped using concealer! Just be sure to do some ultra cleansing skincare after removing this foundation because it definitely will clog your pores. I've worn this foundation for 4 days in a row and have had no break outs because I exfoliate and tone after removing it. I absolutely recommend it. The picture I provided was in front of a natural-lighted window, no retouches, it looks GREAT!!
Ashley E.
Lancaster , CA
This is my favorite foundation, my go to! It has a lovely matte finish and stays on for hours. I definitely recommended using a great primer underneath. Easy to apply and blends well.
Kelsey R.
This is my Going our foundation. You wouldn’t even know I had acne. Great coverage and doesn’t feel heavy. Only thing is it does make me look a little orange but I can live with that.
Kaitlin R.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Not a fan of using this product as foundation, I normally use as concealer. Super thick formula so very full coverage. It does blend well with more of a matte finish. Would buy again.
Elizabeth E.
Cedar Rapids
Clay like at first then once worked around the area of the face, it covers all in one pump. Its like a concealer all in one. Matte finish look and just amazing. Buying more of it!!❤❤❤
Karrita S.
Review for: Light 42 more...
It's very heavy. When you apply it in some spots it doesn't stay. It creases so much. You have to wear a very wet primer or moisturizer under it because goes on horribly to skin. I wouldn't recommend buying this.
Ashley B.
Camden, SC
Review for: Light 45 more...
I love this foundation. For someone who has oily skin I don't have to worry about it moving around. It leaves a matte finish and is pretty easy to work with. A small amount goes a long way. Easy to build up or use less for a less full coverage look.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.