Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1944)
Courtney C.
Lockport, IL
Absolutely love this foundation and would recommend it to everyone. It is definitely full coverage and lasts all day. It goes on smooth and has a matte finish. Could also mix with moisturizer for a smoother effect!
Ainsley F.
By far my fav foundation. Have used it almost everyday for two years. Has a dewy finish that dries
To matte. Can be lightweight or heavy depending on how you lawyer it.
Kamaraa K.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a very heavy coverage foundation it's good for occasions and full makeup look it's similar to makeup for ever matte velvet because it's also matte finish. It also goes good with the matching concealer
Kate T.
Great for days when I really need a full-coverage foundation. It's a little heavy for everyday wear, but is perfect for evenings out or for non-flash photography.
Gabby B.
Love how much pigment is in this bottle , would defiantly buy again and recommend to
Others , very thick creamy feeling lightweight to and has such a nice velvet finish and has a great price for such a Good product
Elizabeth G.
Yuma, AZ
So I really wanted to love this foundation, I received a sample at Sephora because they did have my shade in stock. I used the sample for a couple days before my online purchase came in, and I loved it! It was full coverage, the shade was a perfect match, it covered all of my imperfections, it lasted all day leaving me semi-matte and surprisingly it did not look like a layer of frosting on my face. I was very pleased with it. But when I received my full size foundation and used it, it was a completely different story. It looked extremely cakey on my skin, it settled into my pores and fine lines, it was oily and separated in my t-zone after a few hours. I thought that I might have gotten a bad one, so I exchanged it for another and the same thing happened. I'm not sure if the formula was different but I ended up returning it.
Keiana H.
Orlando, FL
This is my ride or die! I don't know what I would do
Without this foundation. The coverage is full and it's great for people with acne. I think this product would be great for combination skin. It's a must have
nicole b.
Elmwood Park, NJ
I have very normal skin, but I do suffer from quite dark acne scarring, this product covers my scars and evens out my skin tone without looking cakey or feeling heavy on the skin. I absolutely love and live by this
Lindsay H.
Riverside , Ca
My favorite foundation I have found so far. It gives matte finish without looking dry. Great for my combination skin. It lasts all day never needs to be re-applied. I will continue to use as my primary foundation.
Perla D.
Gunter, TX
At first I liked it because it does give you full coverage, however it smells weird and it looks cakey after a while. Also feels heavy and sticky on the skin even after it dries so it's hard to blend your contour..
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon