Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19893)
Media (1911)
danielle k.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
This foundation was okay. It is VERY thick. The only way I was able to apply it was with a wet beauty blender and if you wait to long to start applying it it sort of drys. I used it a few times and put it away.
Annalyse P.
Columbus, OH
I wasn’t a fan of this foundation. I thought that the formula was really cakey and accentuated the patches of dry skin that I’ve been trying to take care of. I feel that it would be better for someone with oily skin.
Laura M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Usually, I have an issue finding a foundation that is light enough to match my Casper like skin tone, I definitely don't have that issue with this foundation. Unfortunately, that's where the postives end for me. This product is so incredibly heavy on the skin and emphasizes EVERYthing. Wrinkles I didn't even know I had were emphasized.
This also is extremely difficult to apply as it dries very quickly. I found that it just sits on top of my skin and bunches around my nose during wear.

Jupiter C.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally do not use foundation except for big occasions such as weddings, but this is perfect for events like that. It is FULL coverage, so it is a bit cakey, but this is good for nights of dancing and photos. Doesn’t seem to transfer much as it requires some effort to wash off.
Nancy M.
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
I have freckles! So this foundation really does it job! Full coverage! However, I am not a big fan of thick mousse texture since I do have normal to dry skin to super dry skin when the weather changes! But am very pleased with the aftermath of applying.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
The coverage on this foundation is great, and it’s super easy to build up. Definitely a full coverage foundation.

However, I feel like it was super cakey on my face and it felt heavy, which I was not a fan of. I also didn’t like how my skin felt afterwards either.

I’d be willing to try this again in the future, and maybe with a different technique of applying, because I did like the coverage. But I did not like the finish.
Tanna A.
Waipahu, HI
Perfect for when I'm going out for the night and big events! Covers up so wonderfully. I sometimes mix a little with my primer and use it for everyday. I only need to use a little at a time so it's going to last me!
Daniel S.
Murrieta
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
This foundation is the best I’ve ever tried. This foundation is fairly easy to the blend and compared to products like, the tarte shape tape matte foundation, it doesn’t dry as quick, which is a plus for me because It gives me time to blend flawlessly.
Rose A.
Phoenix
I love the Kat Von D foundation, I totally recommend this product if you’re looking for a full matte coverage foundation. I don’t not recommend it if you have dry skin. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Elizabeth Z.
Did not like this foundation at all. WAY too full coverage for me. It felt extremely heavy and stuck to all of my dry patches. I felt as though the only person who could use this was one with completely clear skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.