Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19878)
Media (1909)
Liliya D.
Maple Grove, MN
If you are looking for full coverage, this is it! It stays put and doesn't budge. Used for a wedding and it lasted all day and night! Can get a little dry if you tend to have dry skin.
Alexis P.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation will literally cover up anything. It lasts all day and I really enjoy the matte finish because my skin tends to be more oily. I picked it up at Sephora and I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Amy D.
Pittsburgh
Incredible full coverage foundation that matches my skin tone perfectly. Incredibly long lasting, this stuff stays on all day and night. On the heavier side, but still one of my favorite full coverage foundations!
diana g.
I really love this at first, but once it oxidized & turn me into a grease ball & orange it really cover all my blemishes though ... I recommen going a shade lighter Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Jordon B.
Knightstown, IN
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Very drying! This formula is super matte but good coverage. Very pretty look to it. Certain concealers won’t blend on top of this and while trying to blend it will stipple off and it becomes patchy.
Courtney C.
Lockport, IL
Absolutely love this foundation and would recommend it to everyone. It is definitely full coverage and lasts all day. It goes on smooth and has a matte finish. Could also mix with moisturizer for a smoother effect!
Ashlie D.
I'm sad to say that when I used this it was always so cakey! I tried to this it sometimes, that only made it crease more. Defiantly not the right product for me.
Kamaraa K.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
It's a very heavy coverage foundation it's good for occasions and full makeup look it's similar to makeup for ever matte velvet because it's also matte finish. It also goes good with the matching concealer
Summer M.
Peoria, IL
Review for: Light 44 more...
This is a great foundation if you're okay with a thick one. It is SO full coverage, and lasts all day long. But, I can't wear it in the summer just because it's way too heavy on my face. That is the only down fall.
Alexa j.
This foundation is AMAZING. It goes on so smooth and gives GREAT converage! I was so happy with this I recommended it to many people! I still recomment this to everyone and have yet to find a better foundation
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.