Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Krista P.
This is one of the first foundations I thought about buying a second bottle of before I ran out,toward the end I had some issues with it slipping around,but id had it for 7 months ish so it could have been a season thing,or the age of the actual product. as a natural redhead,i IMMENSELY appreciate a shade as light as light 42 in this range. its as close to "vaguely off-white but still cool toned" as ill ever get in a foundation,im convinced-and its just what I need. i might get another bottle just to mix in with other foundations that are just lacking coverage,or are a little dark. I do find this NEEDS a damp beauty blender to apply or its CAKE FACE FOR DAYS,so be careful applying it,a little goes almost TOO far,but the coverage is impeccable,and it stays on not needing to be set,primer,or setting spray,at least on my(combination) skin.
Sam G.
Summerville, SC
I am very mixed on this product. It works great has medium to full coverage. It works best with a damp beauty blender and not with a brush. It kind of has a strange smell to it as well.
Lupita L.
Tried this foundation because a lot of youtueb gurus suggested it and i, like always, fell for the hype! I am always looking at stuff to try out especially foundations. I always go for the more medium to full coverage foundations. I don't have major problems on my skin except for some dry patches here and there and some redness. I tried this foundation one day at my job and all i can say is CAKEFACE! It is not forgiving to dry patches, on my small lines, and also i had it on my neckline! It transfers to clothes! I tried it with a brush, my fingers and with a sponge, but i didn't like the finish of this foundation. Lightest color made me look like i had an oompa-loompa mask on. I gladly returned it and got my other holy grail--Lancome Teint Idole 24hr foundation. I rather pay a fwe more extra bucks for my lancome than look like a snooki.
Erica G.
Coatesville, PA
Review for: Light 45 more...
I absolutely love this foundation. It's the only one that I've used for years and years. It provides great coverage and doesn't feel incredibly thick. It's not drying and looks Dewey on the skin. I buy over and over
danielle l.
Austell, GA
Such an amazingly full coverage foundation !! I think it's easy to blend but it can tend to look a little cakey if you use to much and it is very easy to use too much !!!! Sooo what I do is I love to mix two drops of any kind of beautiful oil with this foundation and also use it with a beauty blender ! It makes it look so much better and you will never look cakey !!! You will have a flawless face !' If you think this foundation is too cakey use some beauty oil and a damp beauty blender I promise you will change your mind !!
Jessica W.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This is a holy Grail to some, but I had issues with separation. The makeup is heavy and full coverage, but left me feeling greasy. I keep it to fix with other foundations fr heavier coverage.
Alyssa N.
La Feria, TX
I'm in love with this foundation. This foundation covers everything to blemishes to pores it does the job. I totally recommend this foundation. It is a little pricey but totally worth it .
Jennifer A.
Nashua , NH
New favorite full coverage foundation. Perfect for covering up imperfections and also tattoos! Its a 24 hour wear, humidity resistant and matte finish foundation.
adelah A.
abu dhabi
Very heavy, nothing natural about this product. If you want an actual blank canvas use this, its long lasting & you cant feel it, but i wouldn't image its the greatest for the skin/pores
neniz c.
Pico Rivera, CA
Review for: Light 48 more...
One of the greatest products ive ever used it has good coverage and its afordable. It covers everything and it looks good on the skin.you can find it in many places. Its very easy to apply on the face it covers absolutely everthing. I would definetley recomend it. I use it in voing out occasions.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.