Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Amanda A.
Hialeah, FL
SUPER FULL COVERAGE! I love this foundation and everything about it. It sets so beautiful on my face not cakey at all eyeshadows blend perfectly and everything else. This is my favorite foundation and will always be
Emma T.
Creve Coeur, MO
Such amazing full coverage with a small amount of product. Blends nicely and easily with a brush or beauty blender. Medium weight but does not make you oily at all. Would recommend unless you have dry skin, this product may make you dry!
Sabrina M.
Payson, AZ
I didn't like this foundation too much. It is a super matte finish and you have to work quickly as it adheres to the skin quickly. It does last FOREVER, but I didn't like how hard I needed to work to blend this out.
Love this foundation! Full coverage! Last all day! Easy to apply, blends beautifully! Completely matte finish. I have dry skin but I still love the matte finish. Mainly for oily skin but there are no rules in makeup so anyone worn any skin could use it!
jeremiah l.
This foundation has so much hype around it that i don't really understand. my only issue is how oxidized so much. make sure you get a sample to test at home before buying!
Jazmin S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this foundation I feel it is medium to full coverage great for oily skin types I used this the day of my wedding and it definitely lasted all day and night with minimum touch up.
Aralyn T.
Adams, TN
With this foundation, you get the quality that you pay for. While it is a little pricey, it's the best foundation I've ever used. It glides onto my skin without looking Cakey and stays matte throughout the day. Love it!
Stephanie K.
Long beach, CA
I like this foundation because it's full coverage long wearing and a little bit goes a long way. It's a matte finish so good for oily skin and it give a flawless finish. Pairs well with her concealer and setting powder!
Lexie A.
Hanover, MD
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I'm one of those people who hate thick makeup on my face. This is a thicker foundation but it doesn't feel like it. It's definitely full coverage. The smell of it is a little strange but I don't mind it. I was using a foundation from Walmart for a while and it was very patchy after a few hours.. this one doesn't do that at all! Still looks great 8 hours+ later! My only issue is that I'm getting pimples and I feel that the foundation may be the cause.. as I only started breaking out when I started using it. I have oily skin. Will continue to use this until I find something better!

Edited :  I found that this makeup instantly sits in the creases of my forehead when applied.  I've tried a few different primers to battle it but they don't fix the issue.  It is VERY noticeable and embarrassing. I've been experimenting with other foundations that thankfully don't do this.
Ashley L.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I really loved this full coverage foundation! For me personally I just wear it on special occasions due to the coverage.  It really does cover a lot and it has a matte finish.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.