Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Kristina R.
Hughson , CA
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
this is one of my favorite foundations. i seriously use it daily. i like how there is special care taken to know the undertones and all of that, so it was easy for me to find my shade.
Jennifer A.
Humble, TX
This foundation is a fully loaded foundation! Covers completely most imperfections and is a heavy foundation. You can feel it on your face but it doesn't weight you down. I recommend if you looking for a full coverage.
Claudia M.
Channelview
Love this product!! Packaging is beautiful! Long wearing and matte finish. It's a little thicker formula but blends very well. Covers everything! Definitely full coverage to the max! Would recommend and buy this again!
Arfa H.
It does give a good coverage, but personally I would prefer the tattoo one more. Not very heavy gives a matte finish, not super dry. Pros it's a good brand and if applied properly makes the skin look flawless. Cons, too expensive compared to what it gives.
Taylor S.
So full coverage. It's a great consistency. It's a matte finish and can be drying on dry skin. It's great for oily skin such as myself. I enjoy this foundation. I would tell all my friends to buy it!!!
Cynthia M.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
It's good for oily skin,its full
Coverage. It smells kind of like paint but it leaves a smooth finish on the skin.It is heavy,but I would buy the bottle again and recommended it to others.
Gelsey M.
Anchorage, AK
This is my FAVORITE foundation ever! It's a full-coverage foundation, which is perfect for me because I have dark spots.Also, this is a long lasting foundation ! So if you are looking for a new foundation that's full coverage this is the foundation to get !
Jessica A.
Leominster, MA
Great full coverage fondation. Can be a little heavy but fine with a beauty blender to blend out. This is my absolute favorite it stays on all day and I don't have to reapply.
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
This foundation is extremely popular right now. If you've tried some of the other products from Kat Von D then you know that these products work, my only issue was finding my right shade.
Liz R.
I absolutely adore this foundation. I cannot describe to you how much I love it. Just kidding, totally can! I am of incredibly fair skin tone (think powdered donut dropped in snow) with bits of freckles in the summer, and this suits me PERFECTLY! Most foundations don't really go over a freckle face too well, but this does! My skin tone is even and smooth looking after just a few dots here and there; huge globs of product not needed! I am a person who typically bought drugstore foundation but this is all I will ever use again. While it is typically more expensive than the drugstores it is definitely a worth while investment. Not to mention the bottle will definitely last you a while!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon