Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Lupita L.
Tried this foundation because a lot of youtueb gurus suggested it and i, like always, fell for the hype! I am always looking at stuff to try out especially foundations. I always go for the more medium to full coverage foundations. I don't have major problems on my skin except for some dry patches here and there and some redness. I tried this foundation one day at my job and all i can say is CAKEFACE! It is not forgiving to dry patches, on my small lines, and also i had it on my neckline! It transfers to clothes! I tried it with a brush, my fingers and with a sponge, but i didn't like the finish of this foundation. Lightest color made me look like i had an oompa-loompa mask on. I gladly returned it and got my other holy grail--Lancome Teint Idole 24hr foundation. I rather pay a fwe more extra bucks for my lancome than look like a snooki.
Emma T.
Creve Coeur, MO
Such amazing full coverage with a small amount of product. Blends nicely and easily with a brush or beauty blender. Medium weight but does not make you oily at all. Would recommend unless you have dry skin, this product may make you dry!
Krista P.
This is one of the first foundations I thought about buying a second bottle of before I ran out,toward the end I had some issues with it slipping around,but id had it for 7 months ish so it could have been a season thing,or the age of the actual product. as a natural redhead,i IMMENSELY appreciate a shade as light as light 42 in this range. its as close to "vaguely off-white but still cool toned" as ill ever get in a foundation,im convinced-and its just what I need. i might get another bottle just to mix in with other foundations that are just lacking coverage,or are a little dark. I do find this NEEDS a damp beauty blender to apply or its CAKE FACE FOR DAYS,so be careful applying it,a little goes almost TOO far,but the coverage is impeccable,and it stays on not needing to be set,primer,or setting spray,at least on my(combination) skin.
Ashley L.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I really loved this full coverage foundation! For me personally I just wear it on special occasions due to the coverage.  It really does cover a lot and it has a matte finish.
Amanda A.
Hialeah, FL
SUPER FULL COVERAGE! I love this foundation and everything about it. It sets so beautiful on my face not cakey at all eyeshadows blend perfectly and everything else. This is my favorite foundation and will always be
Brennly B.
American fork , UT
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I was slightly hesitant about this foundation because I thought it would be cakey. It is beautiful and amazing for oily skin!! Works amazing with the lock it powder and setting spray. Has a very high coverage without looking unnatural!
Sloane M.
Claymont
If you're pale the KVD foundation is amazing, it's good for combination, but more for dry skin. It's gives a slight matte finish, close to full coverage but it's a slightly thick formula but I highly recommend it!
Jazmin S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this foundation I feel it is medium to full coverage great for oily skin types I used this the day of my wedding and it definitely lasted all day and night with minimum touch up.
jeremiah l.
This foundation has so much hype around it that i don't really understand. my only issue is how oxidized so much. make sure you get a sample to test at home before buying!
Kesha M.
Anderson, SC
If you have oily skin this is a great matte foundation! Just like the name it locks in. You do have to move fast with this foundation or it will dry and hard to blend. Def a repurchase.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.