Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Amani K.
El Paso, TX
I think this is an amazing foundation! It has very full coverage with a matte finish which I find is perfect for me considering I have very oily skin and acne scarring. I think the packaging is great and just one pump is plenty to cover your whole face, maybe even too much. I apply this with a damp beauty blender and I find that it helps it blend in and look a little more natural considering that it is very easy to look cakey with this foundation. It is easy to put way too much on, so I find a damp beauty blender blends it in the best. Even though it has a matte finish I find myself still getting oily throughout the day, but I have VERY oily skin and I always get oily no matter what foundation I use, so it doesn't surprise me that I got oily with this. When I wear this I usually don't wear concealer because it covers great. Overall this is a great foundation at a pretty decent price. If you are looking for something very full coverage and matte I would definitely recommend this
Ash
Review for: Light 44 more...
It's the only foundation I will use it's thick but light weight and has major coverage I love it so much it gives you a matte finish and it's good for oily skin and cancels red out I love it so very much it's my baby.
Taylor S.
So full coverage. It's a great consistency. It's a matte finish and can be drying on dry skin. It's great for oily skin such as myself. I enjoy this foundation. I would tell all my friends to buy it!!!
Ashley H.
So I bought this product because it says matte transfer resident 24 hour coverage and because I have very oily t zone and work long hours and need transfer resistant .... So long story short I have tried almost ever primer in Sephora or matte primers or setting powders even different skin care routines and this foundation will NOT stay on my nose for longer than 10 minutes and ends up being a hot mess withing the 30 min mark !! In my dry areas it's very cake I have done everything to try and make myself love this foundation and simple just hate it ended up returning and trying out different foundations I still love my $6 Rommel stay matte !
Merylle M.
Kent, WA
The coverage of the foundation is amazing. You don’t even need concealers anymore. It does a great job with coverage. It’s also long lasting and covers my acne scars perfectly. One of my favorite foundations.
Adriana M.
Lynwood , CA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Very full coverage foundation. This is a great foundation for oily to normal skin . Long lasting. A little goes a long way . I apply this with a beauty blender so that it won't look cakey.
Brianna L.
Passaic, NJ
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
It's super full coverage, matte, and long lasting, great for oily skin but it's really thick and heavy on the face. It feels like wearing a mask. I personally don't like it because of that
Christina D.
My skin type is combination. I'm oily & dry. I have very sensitive skin, acne prone, acne scars, redness/hyper pigmentation & big pores. I saw so many people rave about this product and it was full coverage. Well for starters the lady at Sephora suggested the wrong color, it was way too light for me although I'm hella pale. The consistency was just so thick for me, it felt very heavy and cakey. It looked heavy and cakey too. It was uncomfortable on my skin. I felt it to be a little too dry for me even with oily skin. I wanted to love this so bad but I can't give this anymore than 1 star in good conscience because I was in no way satisfied with this unfortunately.
Kristina R.
Hughson , CA
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
this is one of my favorite foundations. i seriously use it daily. i like how there is special care taken to know the undertones and all of that, so it was easy for me to find my shade.
bridget k.
Milton, DE
I still have to figure out how to blend this a little better onto my skin but other than that, I like it! It didnt stop thr shine as much as i thought it would but it might be by moisturizer.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.