Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1944)
Cretia H.
Valliant, OK
Omg this stuff is fantastic! An apt name for a product that stays in place without oxidizing. If you don't like a full coverage foundation, it can be sheared out with a damp beauty blender.
Heather S.
Richardson , TX
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I tried this foundation and it clung to my dry patches so badly. I used it twice to give it a fair chance but ultimately had to return it. For the amount of money it costs, I expected more.
Brenda D.
littlefield
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral, Deep 78 Neutral, Medium 54 Neutral more...
Love this foundation it's super full coverage. I would definitely recommend specially if you have combination skin, it does great on my face. It pumps so easily and I love that so much about it. Definitely a ride or die.
I have had one problem with this foundation. It does promote acne in oily or combination skin types. The thick consistency covers up your pores and doesn't let any oil or dirty get out of your pores so it causes acne.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Ok dry skinned person's feelings on this product: first off, it's HEAVY. The first time I wore it, it definitely found its way to my very fine lines (which aren't noticeable without foundation) and disappointed me greatly. Then I decided to mix it with some pure argan oil. Now, I don't know if you want to buy a product only to have to mix it with another product BUT I will say that did the trick for me - it gave me a lovely effect in the end. I'm only subtracting a star because of the need to add an additional product, but if you do own it and struggle with the thickness, try out my solution!
Tatum B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Best foundation ever. It has AMAZING coverage. Everything I want for in a foundation. You just have to be careful and don't apply to much or it will look like cake.
Jennifer P.
Maspeth, NY
Great color options but middle of the day not only did I look ashy but my makeup has never caked so bad before. This was the quickest I ever returned makeup. I love all of her other products but this was a big miss for me
Megan D.
Batavia, OH
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I have combination skin and have been through endless high-end brand foundations, seeking out the perfect one. It's a full coverage (and I mean FULL) matte finish. Perfect for layering and blending out your other makeup into. This has the perfect color range, stays on all day, and doesn't get cakey. I also don't feel like I'm wearing a crazy amount of make-up when I apply this. I can't say enough good things about this. Kat Von D really hit a home run with this formulation.
Gelsey M.
Anchorage, AK
This is my FAVORITE foundation ever! It's a full-coverage foundation, which is perfect for me because I have dark spots.Also, this is a long lasting foundation ! So if you are looking for a new foundation that's full coverage this is the foundation to get !
Brandy Y.
Lyndon Sta, WI
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Lightest color is still a bit too dark for me, however, I enjoyed the long lasting, medium to full, matte coverage. It blends like a dream, very light weight and a little goes a long way.
Amanda C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I've been looking to try this foundation but I've been worried that it might be too thick & heavy on my skin. How is it?
Alexi M.
I have been looking for a good foundation for a while and I want to know if it really does last a long time. I have very oily skin and some acne so I need full coverage. Is this a good foundation for me to use? Is it good for oily skin? Is it heavy??
Shannon L.
Adel, GA
Is this good for oily skin?
Lucinda V.
Lake stevens, WA
I've heard good thing about this foundation, but i wanted to know if it had good coverag? And also if its light on the skin? I don't like heavy foundations i like them to look natural.
Randelyn M.
What's the best skin type for this foundation

Amazon