Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Esmeralda E.
This foundation is life guys! It's not as light weight as I usually like it but the full coverage make up for it as well as it being water proof also the amount you need for a full face is only half a pump of the product!
Lety L.
Burbank
Just purchased last week at Naime's. So far this product is amazing! I would compare it to UD All Nigher foundation , just not as thick. For me, all I need is one pump and I'm good to go!!!
Jennifer D.
Conyers, GA
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This foundation is amazing. It’s more of a full coverage which is what I love. It has more of a matte finish. At first I didn’t like that it oxidizes, but now I’m use to it! I would buy this again for sure!!
Tatum B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Best foundation ever. It has AMAZING coverage. Everything I want for in a foundation. You just have to be careful and don't apply to much or it will look like cake.
Emma P.
White Lake, MI
I love this foundation. Has amazing coverage, very clean going on. The only thing is it will kind of rub of after time if your not using a really good primer. So you will need to combine this with a very good primer.
I have had one problem with this foundation. It does promote acne in oily or combination skin types. The thick consistency covers up your pores and doesn't let any oil or dirty get out of your pores so it causes acne.
Ariela P.
Great coverage! The coverage is pretty pretty good, stays on all day and I have oily skin. The foundation does a great job hiding imperfections, redness, and discoloration. I have always had acne issues-mostly blackheads and occasional breakouts. This product does not cause my skin to breakout worse. If you have oily skin, this will help dry it up. However this product is not very forgiving in terms of enlarged pores, bumps. Cons: It's not a everyday foundation, the color is a too dark it feels and looks thick, heavy, unnatural and I want my foundation to look like I'm not wearing foundation. Also it's hard to blend ´cause it dries fast, make sure you blend it in quickly so it doesn't look cakey and use a primer first, because when it sets in the matte finish can make wrinkles appear.
Angie T.
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I always loved this foundation ,builds easy , stays put... didn’t notice oxidation at all but make to apply well after moisturizer drys or could become patchy. But I use this is the summer sweat / water doesn’t budge it
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I found my high end foundation of my dreams. Easy to use, love the packaging, amazing coverage. I have combination skin that leans towards dry sometimes. It works so perfectly. It's a must try.
Heather S.
Richardson , TX
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I tried this foundation and it clung to my dry patches so badly. I used it twice to give it a fair chance but ultimately had to return it. For the amount of money it costs, I expected more.
Emily R.
San Jose, CA
Ive been looking for a new foundation.. And i really want to try the kat von d foundation but im scared that it will look cakey i have combination skin... ? Do yall think it will look cakey and dry??
Rachel T.
Read wonderful reviews about this product and I really want to try it, but I've heard that it can be very cakes is that true?
Yasaimarie R.
Allentown, PA
I am oily like OILY is this a good product for me ? A lot of people say yes but a lot say no I wanna purchase but I'm scared it'll be too cakey
Jessica H.
I have really oily skin and I need a good foundation for it. Is this a good product for me?
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
How is this for covering up hyperpigmentation and acne?

Amazon